Status
Not open for further replies.
Zamnesia sticky beast :smoking:

IMG_20190424_192832.jpg

@HighnDry

Had to give it another go. Germed five seeds and one's cracked.

In the coco now so we'll see how it goes. So far I'm not impressed. Worst germ rate I've ever had. Very small little puny seeds too. Not what I'm used to seeing.

Anyways, let's see. I'll give it a few weeks and if she's not cutting it, I'll tap out, cull and replace.

full

Meh!

@HighnDry

Had to give it another go. Germed five seeds and one's cracked.

In the coco now so we'll see how it goes. So far I'm not impressed. Worst germ rate I've ever had. Very small little puny seeds too. Not what I'm used to seeing.

Anyways, let's see. I'll give it a few weeks and if she's not cutting it, I'll tap out, cull and replace.

full

Meh!

Damn, hope this one becomes a beast for ya!

So all the battle seeds have germed :d5: and a couple of each in solo cups which I will pick the best and use for breeding
IMAG1677.jpg
IMAG1676.jpg
IMAG1675.jpg
IMAG1678.jpg

And these are [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG] f2 getting a germ test in shot pots and ills keep a male and pot on a couple girls 100% germ :d5:
IMAG1679.jpg

And the rest of tent girls still on going
IMAG1680.jpg
:toke:

Dinafem Second leg: :cheers: and I’ll be growing some yummy cookies!!! My first photos.

Day 3:
1d758ef7-3a70-4e8b-b6ad-83c17fea0b81-jpeg.1049537
7eb769d0-8c6a-42c8-9ed5-3aaf7a6ca1d9-jpeg.1049539
c4c27826-5f02-4432-be4e-55af5cbb1cd9-jpeg.1049541

That Blueberry has a very interesting set of pointy cotyledons, could have some Vulcan in it. It's nice to see everyone's seeds all looking the same, pretty nearly. Trying to get my close ups sharp on the seedlings has been driving me crazy, it will always focus on the stones. I found its best to set up the shot and then press to lock the focus and exposure. Then you keep your camera to eye distance the same, that is you move your body back and forth to focus while just looking at the leaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back