Status
Not open for further replies.
From a Mossy thread:

Must have germ pic on or before official start date May. 1st with your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted, etc) with username, date, and the code Round 1 1/9 written on something in the pic.
Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates May 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.
Week 6 updates June 5th - 11th
Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.
Thank you I needed this.

I didn't like fastbuds version. They yielded high but the potency and bud density wasent there. And the phenotypes where all over the place. Not very stable. But that's just my opinion I might have just got a bad batch. You can contact autoseeds on here they will give you a list of suppliers that ship to USA or you can go straight through them. Also www.seedsherenow.com is a USA based seedbank with alot of great genetics.
I agree I only grew 3 potency was good not great but again it's an ok strain just not gsc and I see this a lot not just with autos but photo as well it's very disappointing to by a strain that's supposed to be lets just say blue dream and it smokes totally different not the same taste ect it sucks I've been there a few time with White Widow and Northern Lights which is why now I ask people who are growing it and read as much info on it bc the let down after pouring all this effort for something if a lot I won't buy certain seed breeders for this exactly

Autoseeds are stickers for sourcing the true originals in their autos. Most people look at the name and don't know the strains behind it. Their suckerpunch is pre 1998 bubba kush. The dreamberry is the original blue dream from Cali. Their ultra lemon haze is very close to original super lemon haze. Hijack is original jack herrer. The list goes on. And all of their genetics are very refined and stable phenotypes don't vary much.
This is why I'm really trying to find a good place to get them from I very much like wat i see from ur grows as well as many others and to find real A quality strains is difficult

From a Mossy thread:

Must have germ pic on or before official start date May. 1st with your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted, etc) with username, date, and the code Round 1 1/9 written on something in the pic.
Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates May 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.
Week 6 updates June 5th - 11th
Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.
Thanks for that!:thumbsup:

Autoseeds are stickers for sourcing the true originals in their autos. Most people look at the name and don't know the strains behind it. Their suckerpunch is pre 1998 bubba kush. The dreamberry is the original blue dream from Cali. Their ultra lemon haze is very close to original super lemon haze. Hijack is original jack herrer. The list goes on. And all of their genetics are very refined and stable phenotypes don't vary much.

That's great to know, Tyler! I definitely know which is my next breeder to try! I only wish I didn't buy as much seeds before doing the necessary research! I certainly would have ordered autoseeds GSC and Gorilla Glue instead of Fast Buds. We live and learn... hopefully!

Go Giants!

This is why I'm really trying to find a good place to get them from I very much like wat i see from ur grows as well as many others and to find real A quality strains is difficult

I have used and like GYO Seed bank (gyo.green) and I see that they have both GSC and Gorilla Glue by Autoseeds. I am so tempted.

@TheMongol here is my final update as harvest will be in the next few days. She was a great grow and hella frosty and dense nugs will surely grow Diesel Berry from @Autoseeds.com again
20190721_172833.jpg
20190721_172927.jpg
20190721_172858.jpg
20190721_172850.jpg
20190721_172845.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back