Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl
Dinafem Critical+2.0 harvest

full

full

Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! That’s a nice plant. I love the bud structure and the nice even canopy. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Thanks man she would be alot bigger but the weather's been shit and even though I'm indoors I still suck in air from outside and the humidity is 85 and the temp in the high 90s. So I'm pissed bc she would be even bigger and better. The girl scout from autoseeds is always a home run. Never had 1 I didn't love. And your dead on with bud structure. Super dence and hardly no trimming. She's as close to the REAL original GSC everyone loved. With so many recreations and hybrid versions of GSC it's nice to find one that's true to the original.

@davisgirl

Here’s my lil’ cheese... I should have picked the other one cos it’s MASSIVE! Aw well.. [emoji849]

90b88ce4c4d2909c1c81ee3a70687fa6.jpg
84c0b1cbda98856fc5c8975e3e5ba3ed.jpg
25ad6d5fbfc2da5c5f6f6566256c9fcc.jpg
26ad247a2fe210f317d5377264bf262d.jpg
948679518dba9347fca96480ca533761.jpg
1b7a15e45d38410063a4ab92d98abb20.jpg
6c8422ab1b3a4aeb5f5c262b095cac78.jpg

Buds are really dense and sticky, fattening up slowly... she’s been on a diet due to the overly green colour of the leaves.. still really green but it doesn’t seem to matter. [emoji1365]
You need a better camera so we can we can really see her. I can tell she looks better than the pictures show.

Thanks man she would be alot bigger but the weather's been shit and even though I'm indoors I still suck in air from outside and the humidity is 85 and the temp in the high 90s. So I'm pissed bc she would be even bigger and better. The girl scout from autoseeds is always a home run. Never had 1 I didn't love. And your dead on with bud structure. Super dence and hardly no trimming. She's as close to the REAL original GSC everyone loved. With so many recreations and hybrid versions of GSC it's nice to find one that's true to the original.

I have a few Fastbuds GSC seeds. I can only hope to get somewhere close to that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I have a few Fastbuds GSC seeds. I can only hope to get somewhere close to that!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro
Fastbuds gsc is good but like @tylerDurden88 said it's not the original it's a very quality plant that produces great flower it's just it didn't taste the way it should and again not trying to say fastbuds gsc sucks bc it doesn't it's great but the phenotypes I've had were some cross had some cookies flavor but hints very light. Anyone no a good seed place that ships to USA I've been wanting to pick up some of autoseeds gsc and there gorilla I also would like to try some of there auto regs also

@TheMongol - AUTOSEEDS Grow Battle 2nd Leg
Week 12 update.
Purple Stilton at day 86 :smoking: She's one tall and lanky gal; no beauty-pageant winner here. And she won't be finished for at least another couple of weeks or more. Oh well, been fun and will hopefully be rewarding in the smoke. :biggrin:

92.Stiltn (86) a.JPG
92.Stiltn (86) c.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back