Status
Not open for further replies.
Seedstockers chop day!

Sticky Fingers @ day 89

IMG_8576.jpg

General Battle GOTY Update Week 12- @archie gemmill

HSO Bubba Kush at Day 88. Does not look like she will be done before 100 days. At least 2 more weeks from the looks of it.

She is very sensitive to heat, humidity and nutes. Its no surprise that my environment is not conducive for Kushes. I suspect her transpiration is being affected and she is just in stress mode all the time. A lot of small localized deficiency looking like Ca Mg def and K overload. Yellow with some rust and burnt/ twisted looking spots on selected leaves. Gonna just give her some light feed till harvest time. She is due for my Overdrive clone feed anyways. Gonna just feed that with a touch of CalMag till chop day.

Looks aside, she is making some fattest buds of the season here! Oiliest buds worthy of her famed reputation. Just gotta ride her out and hope for some good buds. Bud rot you cruel bitch please stay away from them jewels!
eb0e0b7f8c67f093bb32edd8728db9d8.jpg

50bcd41c402e7523dcc55aa0a09dfd6a.jpg

Final pic will looks something like the above instead of my usual shots taken in the drying room, cos she wont be done in time. Hope this is cool?

Thank you to all who read my updates. It was a pleasure to share it with you all!

Next up in a couple days will be her final pic and I'd have completed my 6 battle/ grow off that I set out to complete, in order to get bumped to Tier 3! So happy I did it! Well, about to anyways!

Thanks again everyone!

she looks a lil bit beat up :frowny: but structure is there and she fattening up :thumbsup: i have had a few plants in the past that have been awkward/sensitive or tempremental.shit that was a kush as well,could almost see it coil back when i walked up to it with a feed :shrug: plants are like people.....sometimes no matter what ya do,its the wrong thing :face:
i not be taking final pics till last minute for the vote.if a plant is not ready,its not your fault or mine.that dont mean it has to be cut down :yoinks: just for the vote.keep it going :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

she looks a lil bit beat up :frowny: but structure is there and she fattening up :thumbsup: i have had a few plants in the past that have been awkward/sensitive or tempremental.shit that was a kush as well,could almost see it coil back when i walked up to it with a feed :shrug: plants are like people.....sometimes no matter what ya do,its the wrong thing :face:
i not be taking final pics till last minute for the vote.if a plant is not ready,its not your fault or mine.that dont mean it has to be cut down :yoinks: just for the vote.keep it going :smokeit:
good luck n keep er lit
:pighug:

Keeping it going for sure. Some really greasy buds forming and really big and dense. I just meant not taking the pic in dark with flash like I usually do. I thought that was the rule with either white or black background. But I do see many final pics not taken that way so it should be cool I guess.

Thank you Arch bro!

General Battle GOTY Update Week 12- @archie gemmill

HSO Bubba Kush at Day 88. Does not look like she will be done before 100 days. At least 2 more weeks from the looks of it.

She is very sensitive to heat, humidity and nutes. Its no surprise that my environment is not conducive for Kushes. I suspect her transpiration is being affected and she is just in stress mode all the time. A lot of small localized deficiency looking like Ca Mg def and K overload. Yellow with some rust and burnt/ twisted looking spots on selected leaves. Gonna just give her some light feed till harvest time. She is due for my Overdrive clone feed anyways. Gonna just feed that with a touch of CalMag till chop day.

Looks aside, she is making some fattest buds of the season here! Oiliest buds worthy of her famed reputation. Just gotta ride her out and hope for some good buds. Bud rot you cruel bitch please stay away from them jewels!
eb0e0b7f8c67f093bb32edd8728db9d8.jpg

50bcd41c402e7523dcc55aa0a09dfd6a.jpg

Final pic will looks something like the above instead of my usual shots taken in the drying room, cos she wont be done in time. Hope this is cool?

Thank you to all who read my updates. It was a pleasure to share it with you all!

Next up in a couple days will be her final pic and I'd have completed my 6 battle/ grow off that I set out to complete, in order to get bumped to Tier 3! So happy I did it! Well, about to anyways!

Thanks again everyone!

Nice work! Looks like a bouquet of flowers! Lots of flowers!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@TheMongol
@Autoseeds.com
UPDATE
Autoseeds 2nd leg battle
Girl Scout cookies

This plants becoming a monster. Big colas that are rock hard already and she's got a bit to go still. She's still putting on weight and bulking up. Smells as sweet as the name suggests. She has a beautiful structure and ideal leaf to bud ratio. Very happy with her thus far even though the high heat and RH she's in is giving her a hard time she's still pulling through. This pics dont do her any justice she has to be seen in person to fully appreciate her.
20190720_002626_compress36.jpg
20190720_002919_compress36.jpg
20190720_002709_compress95.jpg
20190720_002143_compress68.jpg
20190720_003453_compress18.jpg
20190720_003505_compress82.jpg
20190720_151923_compress32.jpg

@TheMongol
@Autoseeds.com
UPDATE
Autoseeds 2nd leg battle
Girl Scout cookies

This plants becoming a monster. Big colas that are rock hard already and she's got a bit to go still. She's still putting on weight and bulking up. Smells as sweet as the name suggests. She has a beautiful structure and ideal leaf to bud ratio. Very happy with her thus far even though the high heat and RH she's in is giving her a hard time she's still pulling through. This pics dont do her any justice she has to be seen in person to fully appreciate her. View attachment 1080692 View attachment 1080693 View attachment 1080694 View attachment 1080695 View attachment 1080696 View attachment 1080697 View attachment 1080698

Damn! That’s a nice plant. I love the bud structure and the nice even canopy. Perfect!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

@davisgirl

Here’s my lil’ cheese... I should have picked the other one cos it’s MASSIVE! Aw well.. [emoji849]

90b88ce4c4d2909c1c81ee3a70687fa6.jpg
84c0b1cbda98856fc5c8975e3e5ba3ed.jpg
25ad6d5fbfc2da5c5f6f6566256c9fcc.jpg
26ad247a2fe210f317d5377264bf262d.jpg
948679518dba9347fca96480ca533761.jpg
1b7a15e45d38410063a4ab92d98abb20.jpg
6c8422ab1b3a4aeb5f5c262b095cac78.jpg

Buds are really dense and sticky, fattening up slowly... she’s been on a diet due to the overly green colour of the leaves.. still really green but it doesn’t seem to matter. [emoji1365]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back