Status
Not open for further replies.
So this is you poll pic?
No,no,no. Sorry to sound like I was "finished" with postings. I'll do a final POLL PIC in a couple of days, at or just before the cut-off date. I want to take her out of the tent, slap her around and clean her up a bit. :biggrin:

@TheMongol @autoseeds
I will post my poll pic right before chop next weekend. But heres juicy lucy bulky, sticky, and that almost signature sweet from autoseeds.
1ed8765668ba6ca5f0836527adc3d912.jpg
c37dd37a3c352c90bbaaec1dd492520d.jpg
c0437da5bb0148d9a08f08f60564e2c6.jpg

Sent by a weed nerd

Fastbuds gsc is good but like @tylerDurden88 said it's not the original it's a very quality plant that produces great flower it's just it didn't taste the way it should and again not trying to say fastbuds gsc sucks bc it doesn't it's great but the phenotypes I've had were some cross had some cookies flavor but hints very light. Anyone no a good seed place that ships to USA I've been wanting to pick up some of autoseeds gsc and there gorilla I also would like to try some of there auto regs also

Thanks for dropping that GSC knowledge on me, Fitz! Had no idea about Autoseeds being developed using the original. Oh well, I will just grow these out and then move on to the original!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Fastbuds gsc is good but like @tylerDurden88 said it's not the original it's a very quality plant that produces great flower it's just it didn't taste the way it should and again not trying to say fastbuds gsc sucks bc it doesn't it's great but the phenotypes I've had were some cross had some cookies flavor but hints very light. Anyone no a good seed place that ships to USA I've been wanting to pick up some of autoseeds gsc and there gorilla I also would like to try some of there auto regs also
I didn't like fastbuds version. They yielded high but the potency and bud density wasent there. And the phenotypes where all over the place. Not very stable. But that's just my opinion I might have just got a bad batch. You can contact autoseeds on here they will give you a list of suppliers that ship to USA or you can go straight through them. Also www.seedsherenow.com is a USA based seedbank with alot of great genetics.

What is the exact date that this ends? I'm in mid flower so every day counts right now. I'll post my final pics the day before it ends. I just need the deadline date.

From a Mossy thread:

Must have germ pic on or before official start date May. 1st with your germ process (soak, paper towel, rooter plug, direct planted, etc) with username, date, and the code Round 1 1/9 written on something in the pic.
Week 1 updates May 1st - 7th (Germ for those that didn't start early and Week 1)
Week 2 updates May 8th - 14th
Week 3 updates May 15th - 21st
Week 4 updates May 22nd - 28th
Plant Choice May 31st -June 1st This is the Week 5 Update.
Week 6 updates June 5th - 11th
Week 7 updates June 12th - 18th
Week 8 updates June 19th - 25th
Week 9 updates June 26th - July 2nd
Week 10 updates July 3rd - 9th
Week 11 updates July 10th - 16th
Week 12 updates July 17th - 23rd
Final Picture July 24th
Poll July 25th - August 1.

Thanks for dropping that GSC knowledge on me, Fitz! Had no idea about Autoseeds being developed using the original. Oh well, I will just grow these out and then move on to the original!

That makes sense, I looked on seedfinder.eu, and Autoseeds used the clone only cut, so did Cali Connection for the photo seeds, so those would be the closest to the actual clone I am guessing. Interesting info Tyler! I always like to find the closest to the real deal too.

Autoseeds are stickers for sourcing the true originals in their autos. Most people look at the name and don't know the strains behind it. Their suckerpunch is pre 1998 bubba kush. The dreamberry is the original blue dream from Cali. Their ultra lemon haze is very close to original super lemon haze. Hijack is original jack herrer. The list goes on. And all of their genetics are very refined and stable phenotypes don't vary much.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back