Status
Not open for further replies.
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 9 ~ 70 days, approx. 32 days in 12/12.

Plain filtered water all week including some aloe and aminos. I started to have some leafs dropping and yellowing on the lowers which I thought was just nutrient uptake troubles from fungus gnat larva. But after two applications of nematodes and near eradication the problem is progressing upward. It definitely looks like a PK deficiency. So this week I'll do a slurry test to check ph and decide a mode of action to push them through this last month of flower.

@davisgirl

@Dinafem-Mark
media-1562118848772-Jul_2_2019_20_56.jpg
media-1562118760993-Jul_2_2019_20_58.jpg
media-1562118756673-Jul_2_2019_20_57.jpg

Last edited:
DINAFEM Ocean Grown Cookies & Blueberry Cookies update week 9 ~ 70 days

Plain filtered water all week including some aloe and aminos. I started to have some leafs dropping and yellowing on the lowers which I thought was just nutrient uptake troubles from fungus gnat larva. But after two applications of nematodes and near eradication the problem is progressing upward. It definitely looks like a PK deficiency. So this week I'll do a slurry test to check ph and decide a mode of action to push them through this last month of flower.

@davisgirl

@Dinafem-MarkView attachment 1075428 View attachment 1075429 View attachment 1075430
I have this one. I don’t think any of your updates were lost. :thumbsup:

Ohhhh how I wish I could be so care free :biggrin: I also go to the trouble of deleting the Meta data on most of my pics before I upload them too, can never be too safe these days, all it takes is one of the pork rangers to be having a bad day.
I was doing that too for a while, then I got smart and updated the iPhone so the data no longer goes in any photo. I know AFN forum software also automatically strips out the metadata.

PureVPN is my current problem. Terminates the connection every 20 minutes. I need something reliable.

I was doing that too for a while, then I got smart and updated the iPhone so the data no longer goes in any photo. I know AFN forum software also automatically strips out the metadata.

PureVPN is my current problem. Terminates the connection every 20 minutes. I need something reliable.
Well I never knew that, guess ill stop wasting my time if the site does it for me, you saved me some time each upload haha thanks :biggrin:

@TheMongol

Autoseeds 2nd leg battle update
Autoseeds- Girl Scout cookies

She just started to flower a week ago and she's a happy healthy plant. Great structure trained like a dream. She should yield nicely and she's the classic GSC smell and bud structure. The other ones the same just a bit more compact. This is the battle plant.
20190706_165910.jpg
20190706_164447.jpg
20190706_164441.jpg
20190705_013115_compress69.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back