Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi @RivetGrrl I did my week 9-10 updates on HoTT, u have copied them over to my threadmark although the pics aren't there just that little img logo thingymabob, thanks :pass:

I got the week 9/10 but some of my week 8 were erased in the downtime, if you still have that pic I'm happy to upload it but not needed. I will check and see if the pics are up on my end. Thanks for checking!

I got the week 9/10 but some of my week 8 were erased in the downtime, if you still have that pic I'm happy to upload it but not needed. I will check and see if the pics are up on my end. Thanks for checking!
I just checked again and it's all in order, it's just u put my week 8 down as 9 and 9 as 10, probably my fault coz I'm going in days instead of weeks, i know where i am then :biggrin: :pass:

I just checked again and it's all in order, it's just u put my week 8 down as 9 and 9 as 10, probably my fault coz I'm going in days instead of weeks, i know where i am then :biggrin: :pass:

Ooooops I was probably doing this while I updated

iu

Got it fixed thanks :thumbsup:

Did you get my tag for Dinafem 3. Leg?
I got tagged, and have subbed up, for the thread called: Dinafem Grower of the Year 2019 Final Leg !

I got tagged, and have subbed up, for the thread called: Dinafem Grower of the Year 2019 Final Leg !
Hm, me looked back in there every page, but couldn't find any post of you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back