Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm smoking it now

@Rivitgrrl
Week 8 ?
2670b8052fdace065bbf0f20102ee740.jpg

Thank you, I'll update your journal. Interesting to see hand trucks are useful in the outdoor growers arsenal of tools too!

@RivetGrrl Not sure if I have updated this week, so here is a quickie ;)
Showing signs of almost being ready to harvest, with quite a few amber trichs.
Definitely is an ugly plant though...
View attachment 1076133 View attachment 1076134

Quickies are good :eyebrows: and ugly plants can be great too. So many are sooooo close to harvest, I'm almost pacing with mine.
Thanks for updating :toke:

I've not been able to access this site in well over 2/3 weeks I've mentioned that one ov my battle plants were almost ready pre server fault so how would things unwind from that situation @battlesupervisors
What battle are you in?

Greetings Seedstocker Warriors, in the downtime some updates got lost, if no one is concerned with that we can forge ahead. If anyone wants to check their journals here https://www.autoflower.org/threads/seedstockers-grower-of-the-year-2-leg.70701/page-23 you are all tagged in threadmarks, and I can update the missing pictures if you wish. Just tag me in here with the week you are missing.

@Autogrowzs (week 10, current)
@Boradan (week 10, current)
@Growtogrow (week 8)
@HighnDry (few missing, hope all is well)
@The Mugwamp (week 8)
@Vicent Van Grow (week 8)

Most of my plants died I'm afraid. Salvaged a 1/2oz off her. Out of the battle, sorry. Have dropped another TMC though and will document grow for breeder in same thread

Seedstockers G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Thin Mint Crack Auto
Day 70

Not looking too bad, slight foxtailing probably due to light being too close, so I had to remove the ratchet hangers and just tied the reflector to the hanging bar which gave me another few inches so hopefully she'll be ok now :thumbsup: Temp is still high, it's been around 36c to 38.8c for the last few days :yoinks: Still no smell though and not as frosty as my other plants, hopefully she's gonna be strong still, fingers crossed :toke:
20190709_113137.jpg
20190709_115634.jpg

20190709_113349.jpg

20190709_113258.jpg

@RivetGrrl :pass:

Zamnesia GOTY 2nd leg update Week 10

Girl Scout Cookies Auto Day 70

Now being flushed on plain water at a PH of 6.3, Will be getting chopped in the coming days, whenever I find the time really. The buds on this and the other 4 GSC I am doing are all 10/10 denseness :smoking:

gsc.jpg
gsc 2.jpg

@HighnDry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back