Status
Not open for further replies.
@davisgirl, sorry. The pics from the last update are long deleted from everything I own!

I’ll put some new ones on later tonight or tomorrow, depending on how drunk I get.
emoji16.png
Thanks Vlad! Do people delete the photos so they aren’t hanging around on the phones? That’s pretty smart actually. My photo folders are pretty much all pot, all the time ...

Zamnesia G.O.T.Y 2nd Leg
Gorilla Glue Auto
Day 70

Still one ugly mother lover :rofl: and now she's had a calyxe explosion :yoinks: I don't know if it's a good thing or not or why it's happened but it's not helping her looks.
Temp has been really high last few days, up to 38.8c and rh between 35% and 85% :toke:
20190707_114040.jpg
20190707_114101.jpg
20190707_114112.jpg
20190706_202908.jpg

@HighnDry :pass:

Thanks Vlad! Do people delete the photos so they aren’t hanging around on the phones? That’s pretty smart actually. My photo folders are pretty much all pot, all the time ...

Yup. I always upload and delete... then delete from the deleted file.
Gotta keep a clean phone maaaan!

SODK has not been what I expected her to be. Tall and lanky, yes, long fluffy buds, but fat Indica leaves with an open structure. She is really sticky with a fruity and gassy aroma. I have no idea which phenos are out there for SODK but I think this one is a little odd.
I had that pheno as well like I said it's quality but I've had these issues with all of mephisto original strains that I've tried and have had better luck with illuminautos and there artisinal strains as far as phenotypes go I do like the terps on 90% of stuff I've grown from them though

My posts for week 8 and week 9 got elimanated here on this thread....so this is a repost...sorry if this is a duplicate...but with afn being offline my posts got fckedup

Ohhhh how I wish I could be so care free :biggrin: I also go to the trouble of deleting the Meta data on most of my pics before I upload them too, can never be too safe these days, all it takes is one of the pork rangers to be having a bad day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back