(Battle you are in) 420
(Strain)
Date of chop

So if I were chopping today it would look like:

RivetGrrl AFN
Seedstockers 420
Sticky Fingers
July 6, 2019

If this is not correct, SUE ME.. Kidding, correct me please so I don't cause a train wreak.

Seedstockers GOTY Update Week 10 - @RivetGrrl

Week 9 updates all gone. Not my fault so gonna post as usual.

OG Kush doing very well at Day 78. Still not done yet. Mostly white hairs and still putting frost. Oldest plant but slowest as well. Must be the scorched leaves. Her color may look good but 100% of her leaves are fried. Dry, brittle and all clawed since veg. First such experience. I must say, I'm surprised she looks this good considering. Chunky buds!
6c5a9014f2f6144c1559667753198646.jpg

Just in case she decides to finish, can I have a chop code?

Don't worry about anything missing, I will update from here on and we can move ahead business as usual. Thank you for the update!
Chop code above unless I flubbed it.

@RivetGrrl chop pic for my seedstockers at day 73 View attachment 1074603

Thank you and congrats on a successful grow and finish :toke:

@Rivitgrrl
Week 10
SeedStockers Big bud
1192fce11d3bb29cac506561a8047554.jpg

Thank you for the update, I'll get journals caught up and anyone on HOTT, I will copy your updates from there over to here.

@archie gemmill

Week 10 Update

General Battle

Blue Toof Special Pheno - Day 61

So far so good. Right in the middle of flowering phase, so hoping for more stacking and fattening of those buds. Nice sweet overripe berry aroma. Frost is looking great also. I think I want to smoke this!:pass:

BT Day 59 - 3.jpg
BT Day 59 - 12.jpg

How do u like the SODK , I like the final product but all mine were different and again final product was very nice. Looks like urs is more foxtaily bud structure or is that just the pic
SODK has not been what I expected her to be. Tall and lanky, yes, long fluffy buds, but fat Indica leaves with an open structure. She is really sticky with a fruity and gassy aroma. I have no idea which phenos are out there for SODK but I think this one is a little odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back