All my flowering plants at the moments buds are solid. Dinafem og kush. View attachment 1044630 View attachment 1044630 dinafem cheese xxl View attachment 1044631View attachment 1044631 and this blue amnesia xxl will be but she still has about 2 wks left.View attachment 1044632 i see alot of members on here harvesting way to early, them extra 2 wks is when you really get that weight. If there is still white hairs she will still put on weight
So true m8 I learned that lesson

Oh yea their all great strains. What I meant was consistently dence with all phenos. I've had disappointing bluetoof phenos and actually have one right now. The Skywalker strain is also a super dence strain and almost all bubba kush like you said.
Thats interesting the blue toof have been good to me and thats wat i ment aswell i dont have room enuff to run a bunch but over the last 3yrs (1 2x4 closet and a 22inch front to back depth and 40in wide metal cabinet) those strains have been most consistant on density, also alot of people dont realize most buds wont be rock hard in my experiance weather auto or photo like 24 carat is suppose to be most stable @ f5 and ive got very mixxed results compaired to mbap or hubbasquach which are both testers but i know wat u mean in the 3yrs indoor perpetual grow about 200 plants and about 45 diffrent stains and the ones i mention are only ones i thought were dense the rest was so so or fluffy. Hey by the way can i see this blue toof trying to determin how many phenos there are so far ive got 3 with 1 being dense as all hell would much appriciate as ive reversed 2 out of the three so far to play around back crossing it ect. Hey @Vapo69 i genrally grow in a hawian punch bottle 1gallon jug and i get large ladies almost every time great job love seeing people do well with less medium its awsome getting the same yield off a small pot compaired to say a 5gal pot.

Thanks man. I put alot of money,time and effort Into my plants to try and bring them to their fullest potential. And great genetics makes it easier on me.
Well i wouldnt say try ur doing a finominal job my man dont be like me and think its ok nothing great then you give some to a friend to get there opinion on stregnth potencey and u say so how was it answer forcefully nappin by noon lol then u no qualitys there.

Square right @archie gemmill lol. Actually surprised at the numbers you posted. This thread is so huge I assumed the majority of people that started ran to the finish. On a side note I've always loved rally racing, really wish it was more prevalent here in North America.

sorry i just spammed the start list,if id have tinkered the @ would have fluffed it up :paleo:
what ya want me to say,go easy upto the square right ? its flat out :hurry:
here one for ya

1st would be handy ted :gamer:
check engine lights on....shes there ted its ok,i checked it yesterday :thumbsup:
or just a bit of GET OUT OF THE WAY

All my flowering plants at the moments buds are solid. Dinafem og kush. View attachment 1044630 View attachment 1044630 dinafem cheese xxl View attachment 1044631View attachment 1044631 and this blue amnesia xxl will be but she still has about 2 wks left.View attachment 1044632 i see alot of members on here harvesting way to early, them extra 2 wks is when you really get that weight. If there is still white hairs she will still put on weight

Looking great faded. I've been saying the same thing for a long time with people harvesting way to early. You don't get the density and weight until the last couple weeks. And the buds more potent as well. I see people harvesting with white hairs still on the buds and I'm like noooooo what a waste.

i would 95% agree with everything you say.bit there are 1 or 2 eejits out there that an amber trich = the most horid depressing non stone of a high,fuck me is this cannabis im smoking ? cause this shit not is not working as in getting me high,but its having the opposite effect.if i hadnt of grown this myself,and been perfectly happy with its growing...if id have bought it from you,id be asking some serious questions ??? like what the fuck is this ??? if i didnt like the answers we may fall out in a big way :shooty:
i will happily sacrifice a bit of weight,density/bag appeal means nothing to me as a tiny cupboard/personal grow.and very much a recreational,its a head high i want not a body stone,or a numbing/dulling medical/pain type of stone.
maybe i just have a strange......i am strange lets leave it there :crying:
:pighug:

@Bailey

Week 11 up date.
I'll take this girl to the end to finish the buds.
She's resinnig up very nicely now
and the buds are finely starting to show size and dankness of the breeder work.
Sorry I don't have better pics. I have nooo room in green room. As I'm cloning and planting seedlings every where.
c26a28f74eb4c6f56570f3129b04274a.jpg
1117dd8e18619b74bc03965b7a6322a2.jpg
a8f6c2e3fe87d2014a302df37f2f0dc1.jpg
fd3e0636d6d859ba6c8ba4d65d481a49.jpg
7a7178a35a05f879af694754625cef1a.jpg
ccc40b64c4406112d27786680591f31b.jpg
c43af28f445637b245c9e0dcdd761e94.jpg
7e4befcdbf8c0176564eb6eec1416ddc.jpg

Last edited:

Today sees the chop for my 2nd Zamnesia GSC plant, (not in the battle - she was my reserve plant).

She looks to have some nice Buds, with lots of trics....

Very happy with the way she has grown, she will produce some high quality gear for sure, when dry.

The tent has been monitored closely throughout the grow using the Pulse data.

The use of AutoCobs has kept the tent heat down, making it more easy to keep Temps, Rh & VPD wherever I set them at different stages of grow.

Todays "Lights On" monitoring chart
pulse-14th-april-jpg.1044816

Standing at just over 4ft tall, the tomato cage has retained her spread and left her in a nice final shape.

gsc-plant-2-day-72-a-jpg.1044787

As I said, some nice buds on her.

gsc-plant-2-day-72-jpg.1044789

So that's both of them down now.
:frog:

Post Harvest Update on Plant 1

Plant 1 (my Battle Plant) has been slow drying, and today the buds were dry enough to be re-trimmed.

Only the best buds were kept for jars, the rest was dry screened via the trim bin and the keif removed for other projects.

The trim was then bagged and frozen.... it will go into a "bubble hash" run, at a later date.

gsc-dry-plant-1-day-72-jar-a-jpg.1044786

gsc-dry-day-72-jpg.1044785

I have an abundance of weed, so only the best nugs were kept and put into jars for cure.

gsc-dry-plant-1-day-72-jar-jpg.1044782

Smoke Reports will follow, in due course.

:pass:

@Zamnesia@CannaZone Tier 1@CannaZone Tier 2@CannaZone Tier 3​

Last edited:
Back