This was my fast buds gorilla glue on December 5
20181205_134440.jpg
and this was her exactly one month later on January 5th. She was 50% amber trichs. She was pretty potent.
20190115_131958.jpg
these was her buds drying. Smoked her already.
Screenshot_20190414-133348_Gallery.jpg

Update Week 11 (Purple Stilton Only)

My other battle plants will follow in a separate post (later in the week).

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

Chop Day

The "Purple Stilton" my Autoseeds Battle Plant, has had some issues this week.... Big Issues.....

Well actually the issue is the size & weight of the buds, combined with a crowded tent.

The crowding and the other plants close around her have helped to hold her up, but as they have now been moved or removed she lacks support.

Under the Big Bud weight, some of her stems have given up and folded over and have started to die off.

Therefore, she is being cut today/tomorrow.

There is no way I can get her out of the tent in one piece, without a lot of plant damage, so a photo of her in the tent will have to do.

I lifted the broken stems back up for the photo. She stands over 5ft tall and as you can see....the buds are big.

She goes under the knife later this evening, and will be finished trimming for drying tomorrow.

Pre Chop Photos, Day 72

day-72-full-jpg.1044352

day-72-bud-jpg.1044351

Due to her size, a full length photo is difficult and the Battle Code is small to read, so added a close up of it below.

day-72-code-jpg.1044349

:pass:
Nice job @Frogster :d5: I got you checked off! :headbang:

This was my fast buds gorilla glue on December 5 View attachment 1044984 and this was her exactly one month later on January 5th. She was 50% amber trichs. She was pretty potent.View attachment 1044987 these was her buds drying. Smoked her already. View attachment 1044995
Have you seen mine recently? She hasent even stretched yet I'm a little concerned about how big she's gonna get I'm wondering if I should scrog her out and fill the 2x4 with her. And hook up the drip irrigation to her. She's showing signs of flower and she's already very big. Scrog net might be my only choice.

Back