Some nice chunky colas developing

IMG_20190414_144305.jpg

IMG_20190414_144322.jpg

and on her non battle little sis too

IMG_20190414_144502.jpg

Thats interesting the blue toof have been good to me and thats wat i ment aswell i dont have room enuff to run a bunch but over the last 3yrs (1 2x4 closet and a 22inch front to back depth and 40in wide metal cabinet) those strains have been most consistant on density, also alot of people dont realize most buds wont be rock hard in my experiance weather auto or photo like 24 carat is suppose to be most stable @ f5 and ive got very mixxed results compaired to mbap or hubbasquach which are both testers but i know wat u mean in the 3yrs indoor perpetual grow about 200 plants and about 45 diffrent stains and the ones i mention are only ones i thought were dense the rest was so so or fluffy. Hey by the way can i see this blue toof trying to determin how many phenos there are so far ive got 3 with 1 being dense as all hell would much appriciate as ive reversed 2 out of the three so far to play around back crossing it ect. Hey @Vapo69 i genrally grow in a hawian punch bottle 1gallon jug and i get large ladies almost every time great job love seeing people do well with less medium its awsome getting the same yield off a small pot compaired to say a 5gal pot.
Thank you @Fitzy ......:bow:.....much appreciated dude.....yeah, she is big for a 5 ltr....and I split the main stem right in half....proper trooper this one ...:d5::smiley1::smiley1:

The all Important Bit

Trimming my Zamnesia G.S.Cookies (Plant 2)

The Trics under a microscope, are a full mix of cloudy.... This will be nice.

Packed !

GSC Plant 2 Day 72 Trics.jpg

:woohoo:

:pass:

sorry i just spammed the start list,if id have tinkered the @ would have fluffed it up :paleo:
what ya want me to say,go easy upto the square right ? its flat out :hurry:
here one for ya

1st would be handy ted :gamer:
check engine lights on....shes there ted its ok,i checked it yesterday :thumbsup:
or just a bit of GET OUT OF THE WAY

i would 95% agree with everything you say.bit there are 1 or 2 eejits out there that an amber trich = the most horid depressing non stone of a high,fuck me is this cannabis im smoking ? cause this shit not is not working as in getting me high,but its having the opposite effect.if i hadnt of grown this myself,and been perfectly happy with its growing...if id have bought it from you,id be asking some serious questions ??? like what the fuck is this ??? if i didnt like the answers we may fall out in a big way :shooty:
i will happily sacrifice a bit of weight,density/bag appeal means nothing to me as a tiny cupboard/personal grow.and very much a recreational,its a head high i want not a body stone,or a numbing/dulling medical/pain type of stone.
maybe i just have a strange......i am strange lets leave it there :crying:
:pighug:

True that! I will have to agree 5%..guess which 5? :coffee: hey guys @TheMongol i will do my updates Wednesday both my girls will be comin down to make room for humbolts and autoseeds. Will get the big girl out in natural light

Last edited:
sorry i just spammed the start list,if id have tinkered the @ would have fluffed it up :paleo:
what ya want me to say,go easy upto the square right ? its flat out :hurry:
here one for ya

1st would be handy ted :gamer:
check engine lights on....shes there ted its ok,i checked it yesterday :thumbsup:
or just a bit of GET OUT OF THE WAY

i would 95% agree with everything you say.bit there are 1 or 2 eejits out there that an amber trich = the most horid depressing non stone of a high,fuck me is this cannabis im smoking ? cause this shit not is not working as in getting me high,but its having the opposite effect.if i hadnt of grown this myself,and been perfectly happy with its growing...if id have bought it from you,id be asking some serious questions ??? like what the fuck is this ??? if i didnt like the answers we may fall out in a big way :shooty:
i will happily sacrifice a bit of weight,density/bag appeal means nothing to me as a tiny cupboard/personal grow.and very much a recreational,its a head high i want not a body stone,or a numbing/dulling medical/pain type of stone.
maybe i just have a strange......i am strange lets leave it there :crying:
:pighug:

That's a big misconception. My trichs line up with my density and bag appeal. And most people like a ballence d high with a bit of both head and body high. Or just grow a strain thats more sativa in effect. I totally disagree but everyone's diffrent. I'll take flower density,bag appeal, wieght, and yield over a bit of head high everyday of the week.

Well i wouldnt say try ur doing a finominal job my man dont be like me and think its ok nothing great then you give some to a friend to get there opinion on stregnth potencey and u say so how was it answer forcefully nappin by noon lol then u no qualitys there.
Agreed lol. My idea of quality is higher than others. I'll say yeah it's ok then when I give somone some they blow up my phone saying it's the best they ever had and I'm like what? That stuff was ok but but anything special. Then I have some I love and think its the best and others are like yeah it's good but that other was better lol. Drives me nuts.

Back