Good evening all!
@Bailey heres my week 11 update for the seed stockers BCN Critical XX, unless she gets a rocket up her arse in th
A6165DBD-BC80-4606-9A05-B4354D2413BE.jpeg
126B3586-2F2E-482D-86EC-8CFB4727D8D6.jpeg
e next week she won't finish but will be a great yielder when she does. Buds are getting fat!

@hairyman
Turns out the third Seed Stockers Fruit Cake is a bust!! Its showing sex but thats about it! Do you still have yours going bro?? Im thinking about chopping mine down tonight, free up some space in the tent! Might even just chop it up for cuttings so its not been a complete waste!?

They still going :biggrin: might be just starting to flower , I aint even sure they cannabis never mind auto :smoking:

They the two that are visable on the front right of tent,,,they can stay till something
IMAG1658.jpg
more intresting can take there space,,, I starting a few off this coming week

That's too many times now :nono:

Square right @archie gemmill lol. Actually surprised at the numbers you posted. This thread is so huge I assumed the majority of people that started ran to the finish. On a side note I've always loved rally racing, really wish it was more prevalent here in North America.

Great job bro! She looks rock solid. I like them type of buds, easy trimming
Bud density is always an issue with most autos but the gorilla glue strain is always dence AF. The only other strain that has consistant density like that girl scout cookies and the white strains.

Bud density is always an issue with most autos but the gorilla glue strain is always dence AF. The only other strain that has consistant density like that girl scout cookies and the white strains.
Hubbasquach and blue toof also very dense bubble kush and royal gorilla grow about 4 of each and all were solid as hell

All my flowering plants at the moments buds are solid. Dinafem og kush.
20190413_231012.jpg
20190413_231012.jpg
dinafem cheese xxl
20190413_231033.jpg
20190413_231033.jpg
and this blue amnesia xxl will be but she still has about 2 wks left.
20190413_231022.jpg
i see alot of members on here harvesting way to early, them extra 2 wks is when you really get that weight. If there is still white hairs she will still put on weight

Hubbasquach and blue toof also very dense bubble kush and royal gorilla grow about 4 of each and all were solid as hell
Oh yea their all great strains. What I meant was consistently dence with all phenos. I've had disappointing bluetoof phenos and actually have one right now. The Skywalker strain is also a super dence strain and almost all bubba kush like you said.

Back