Sorry guys, update 8 coming in late here; @Need4Weed
20190330_031732.jpg

This ones kinda irrelevant, for the lighting thread, my runt i got stuck with.

Last edited:
Purdy nice lil cheap tent with a few pinholes i gotta fix. Setting up to start my photos before putting outside. 400 w hps barely fit.
20190329_215221.jpg
ive never done before but had it allput together and setup in 60min.

Purdy nice lil cheap tent with a few pinholes i gotta fix. Setting up to start my photos before putting outside. 400 w hps barely fit. View attachment 1036855 ive never done before but had it allput together and setup in 60min.

I got other lights but can't afford run them :biggrin:

Purdy nice lil cheap tent with a few pinholes i gotta fix. Setting up to start my photos before putting outside. 400 w hps barely fit. View attachment 1036855 ive never done before but had it allput together and setup in 60min.
And you can take them down even faster, fingers crossed it never happens but should you need to in an emergency you can take it apart in 15mins ✌✌

Week 8
Zamnesia
Caramel
No changes on feed just more defol and letting her do her thing
View attachment 1036354 View attachment 1036356 View attachment 1036358 View attachment 1036360
For being small in height she is covered in bud and stinks of sweet candy and is so resinus
@St. Tom

Looks lush man! Looks like you got some nice quite early buds! Normally I'm the one already on the dry and cure while everyone's is still filling out, now I know how they feel haha

Back