@Bailey

Update week 9

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes.
No changes made this week!

Observations.
Growing slower than a mofo!! I had high hopes for these girls, now i just cant wait till they're finished and i can pop some fresh seeds. I dont doubt they will produce some nice buds but i wont be growing them again any time soon!

View attachment 1036674 View attachment 1036676 View attachment 1036679
Almost looks like an auto ultimate i had took 15wk from paper towel to chop how long are they suppose to go?

Almost looks like an auto ultimate i had took 15wk from paper towel to chop how long are they suppose to go?
Going by the website they should be ready to harvest in 5days, or another 19 for a bumper xxl yield lol!
Id be kinda happy if they finished by 15wks, unless they pull something out the bag i can see them going 16-17wks!!

I could seed them with a fast sugarbaker or my cross from that and with a slow BlackBerryGum I had, that is looking nice ,,,

Last edited:
@woody here is my week 9 update for Bomb Seeds Berry Bomb at day 67
d8a95ffb61d176db426a0fbfadcbfbc6.jpg
7727de5ffd31f7ba49640a126fae2ca6.jpg
a9a79757f59ff2a18983411e2e438fc9.jpg

That tmc has kept me buzzin and eating ice cream all night :vibe:

I just getting the dry mouth and need a kip stage ,

I went and did a big defoil in tent ,tidy some up and strip the odd branch off if it's in the zone of will not be worth keeping on the plant till finish stage ,,,but I can go to far at times :smoking:

I been to see the girl who lost her top bud it's all ready fattening up them buds on the branches left on the plant ,,,:biggrin:

Back