@woody

General Battle/BombSeeds Update Week 8

Cherry 2000 at 70 days from seed. One more week of Overdrive and then the flush.

20190329_171514.jpg
20190329_171525.jpg

I just smoking on some quick dried [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thinmintcrack[/HASHTAG] ,
View attachment 1036527
Does it taste like mint? Like some of the GSC?
It's just lost 9 inches :eyebrows:
:crying:

How's it going pal,,,

You knocking out the big buds pal ,, :d5:
Not sure on the big buds, but my GWK is going to be a big girl. I'll post a pic later! :headbang:
@Need4Weed

AutoSeeds Battle Update Week 8

Dreamcatcher at 70 days from seed. One more week of Overdrive and then the flush.....dejavu...

View attachment 1036567 View attachment 1036568

Thanks @jb_moviefan I got you checked off! :headbang:

:greenthumb: Btw, nice looking buds! :d5:

week 9 update @Zamnesia gorilla glue well at day 63 this lady is just chugging along i feel getting her feed right with the other 3 on the res made her not look as good as she actually is and size wise shes enormous just the burned tips i feel i let myself down a little with her but onwards and upwards and she will fatten us great also no changes kept my feed at a ec of 1.6 in line with the other 3 so just a case of letting her run her course
Screenshot_20190329-213520_Gallery.jpg

@Need4Weed

Well you gotta remember this has had 3hours drying lol, it's pleasant ,fresh ,, I ain't had a smoke in a week or so ,,it's a good buzz,,,,
I all ready planning my next grows ,,, which allways passes the time and then I get out the recycled soil and say fck it ,,,and do my best to wing it :woohoo1:

Edit, on the plant the buds to me makes me think fresh , not a heavy mint quite citrusy really but it will taste just like weed after half a plant of smoking it lol

One day I will catch up

Last edited:
And talking of things in general , this [HASHTAG]#oldtimersorganic[/HASHTAG] is doing well I think ,,, I juggling mild feeds between all the girls and they whilst not perfect they staying within the lines :smoking:

I thinking of doing a perpetual SOG type grow ,,,,,well I sorta all ready am

:pighug: where's Archie hiding ,he been grumpy recently :hookah:

Edit @archie gemmill ,,, what's with the baps, rolls, oven bottoms ,cobs,

@Bailey

Update week 9

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes.
No changes made this week!

Observations.
Growing slower than a mofo!! I had high hopes for these girls, now i just cant wait till they're finished and i can pop some fresh seeds. I dont doubt they will produce some nice buds but i wont be growing them again any time soon!

IMG_20190329_233358.jpg
IMG_20190329_233352.jpg
IMG_20190329_233344.jpg

Back