:bong: yes but at least we all should be stoned that weeek :funny:

Gawd..I Hope all the harvests are Happy Bud..:pass:..I'm starting a petition to get all the Grouchy Bud banned from site grows...
Site is a nicer place when we are all smoking the Right Bud...:biggrin:

Yes , it seems to flow , it's spring I all ways less grumpy in spring summer , but most time it's miss communication , and whilst I have some of my most insightful stoned at times I do have stoner times when I probabbly used to jump the gun in to battle mode :funny:

some great looking ladies here grow boys and grow girls i said to @Mossy i thought this wouldn't work all posting in here for the battles but it shows her vision worked for the future battles on afn

some great looking ladies here grow boys and grow girls i said to @Mossy i thought this wouldn't work all posting in here for the battles but it shows her vision worked for the future battles on afn

It only works coz you guys are taking the strain out of posting in multiple places :toke: and building a thread for the plant and grow, i would prefer all in one thread all the battles in one , but I have the time to spend following them ,,

@Need4Weed

Hi mate just checking you've checked me off for my week 8 update?

Cheers
Qb
Actually, it looks like I moved your post but forgot to check you off! I got it done now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :d5:

Hmmm, maybe this is why I'm missing 2 updates?:shrug: Nope! I can't find the following members updates anywhere and I went back through 14 pages of alerts.

@Kya Knight and @jb_moviefan

Can you guys help me out with your week 8 update location, if you have posted it?

Or, you can use your free pass that excuses you from one update.

Thanks in advance! :headbang:

Actually, it looks like I moved your post but forgot to check you off! I got it done now! Thanks for bringing it to my attention! :d5:

Hmmm, maybe this is why I'm missing 2 updates?:shrug: Nope! I can't find the following members updates anywhere and I went back through 14 pages of alerts.

@Kya Knight and @jb_moviefan

Can you guys help me out with your update location, if you have posted it?

Or, you can use your free pass that excuses you from one update.

Thanks in advance! :headbang:

How's it going pal,,,

You knocking out the big buds pal ,, :d5:

I just smoking on some quick dried [HASHTAG]#seedstocker[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#thinmintcrack[/HASHTAG] ,
IMAG1541.jpg

Back