Looks lush man! Looks like you got some nice quite early buds! Normally I'm the one already on the dry and cure while everyone's is still filling out, now I know how they feel haha
I was worried about her most of the grow but I thshes going to turn out really nice she's had deficiency after deficiency

@Bailey

Update week 9

Seed Stockers Fruit Cake auto.

Changes.
No changes made this week!

Observations.
Growing slower than a mofo!! I had high hopes for these girls, now i just cant wait till they're finished and i can pop some fresh seeds. I dont doubt they will produce some nice buds but i wont be growing them again any time soon!

View attachment 1036674 View attachment 1036676 View attachment 1036679
Got you updated bro I'm guessing the problems it's taking to long for you as she's a big girl

You got an even bigger one ,, :d5:

You going to run them all ,, :biggrin::pass:

That is them all running btw. The 150w Mars seems really powerful in comparison to ~200w on each side.

Blurples and CFL

IMG_20190326_201603.jpg

Blurples and Mars TS1000

IMG_20190330_162619.jpg

Hey Peeps

Some of you may remember, I had a very rare Bomb Seeds - "THC Bomb Auto" that germinated "A Twin".

"Bomb Seeds - Twin Update"

"The Twin" is joined below the soil surface, 2 main stems from 1 seed, the stems could not be separated, without killing one.

All the opinions/indications were that at some point the more dominant stem of the twin would overshadow the smaller, and either just 1 would survive, or nothing would really become of either of them.

But, I am a "Persistent Bastard" and wanted to see what I could do, so I managed to keep her/them alive.

Well, I am happy to say, she/they are now rewarding me.

:thumbsup:

Today, I took a "Mid level" Nug, to do my normal "How Close to Flush/Chop Test"

Both parts of the Twin look to be developing well, considering what they have been through.

Frosting up nice, another week, then onto Ph'd water to finish.... I reckon I will harvest some very nice "Prime" bud from both parts of the twin.

She/they are not in the Battle, but her sister is.

:frog:

Bud Test Day 58 A.jpg

Bud Test Day 58 B.jpg

Looking at the bud under the microscope, we see this....

Loads of Trics, all starting to get some nice helmet heads and just about starting to turn.

Yeah.... 2 weeks will about do it.... but I may have to delay her another week to coincide with the harvest of the other plants in the tent.

Bud Test Day 58 C.jpg

Bud Test Day 58 D.jpg

In to the drawer she goes..... 3 or 4 days paper bag dry.... Test smoke.

:pass:

@BombSeeds @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3 @Mossy
:smokeout:

@Mañ'O'Green
Week 9 update
Lighting Batle
Terrestrial Bean Co., Triangle Dragon

Fed full nutes 2 times, fed once plain phed water.

Had to redo earlier lst. She slowed growth.

image.jpeg

But, I am a "Persistent Bastard" and wanted to see what I could do, so I managed to keep her/them alive.

Well, I am happy to say, she/they are now rewarding me.

@Frogster ....you Gardener...:watering:

:pighug:

bud-test-day-58-d-jpg.1037029

In to the drawer she goes..... 3 or 4 days paper bag dry.... Test smoke.

Oh how I Miss my scope when I see tric close ups..........:pass:..I find them infinitely fascinating...

SelfassuredWetGoshawk-max-1mb.gif

and Refreshing to See someone test bud during the grow....:pass:

[HASHTAG]#goegrower[/HASHTAG] :amazon: Girls are looking Budiful..........

Back