Hey everyone.....hopefully you are all good.. @Mossy I came across these pics recently....don't know if you have seen them before....
marijuana-microscope-2.jpg
1397697000-0.jpg

Hey Peeps

Some of you may remember, I had a very rare Bomb Seeds - "THC Bomb Auto" that germinated "A Twin".

"Bomb Seeds - Twin Update"

"The Twin" is joined below the soil surface, 2 main stems from 1 seed, the stems could not be separated, without killing one.

All the opinions/indications were that at some point the more dominant stem of the twin would overshadow the smaller, and either just 1 would survive, or nothing would really become of either of them.

But, I am a "Persistent Bastard" and wanted to see what I could do, so I managed to keep her/them alive.

Well, I am happy to say, she/they are now rewarding me.

:thumbsup:

Today, I took a "Mid level" Nug, to do my normal "How Close to Flush/Chop Test"

Both parts of the Twin look to be developing well, considering what they have been through.

Frosting up nice, another week, then onto Ph'd water to finish.... I reckon I will harvest some very nice "Prime" bud from both parts of the twin.

She/they are not in the Battle, but her sister is.

:frog:

View attachment 1037028

View attachment 1037031

Looking at the bud under the microscope, we see this....

Loads of Trics, all starting to get some nice helmet heads and just about starting to turn.

Yeah.... 2 weeks will about do it.... but I may have to delay her another week to coincide with the harvest of the other plants in the tent.

View attachment 1037030

View attachment 1037029

In to the drawer she goes..... 3 or 4 days paper bag dry.... Test smoke.

:pass:

@BombSeeds @CannaZone Tier 1 @CannaZone Tier 2 @CannaZone Tier 3 @Mossy
:smokeout:

Had a similar thing happen with a Mephisto freebie and it turned out to be the most potent and heavy yielding strain I've grown. Nothing wrong with a little mutation here and there!

Hey everyone.....hopefully you are all good.. @Mossy I came across these pics recently....don't know if you have seen them before....View attachment 1037094 View attachment 1037095

Electron microscope @Vapo69 ..I Think I have seen similar..I remember the trippy colours...:biggrin:

Had a similar thing happen with a Mephisto freebie and it turned out to be the most potent and heavy yielding strain I've grown. Nothing wrong with a little mutation here and there!

Yeah @NiceOption .. @Frogster was a first for me...I ain't seen a twin before...:headbang:..I Do love a mutation...

@archie gemmill

Week 9 Update

DP Auto Glueberry OG
Day 59

She is coming along nicely. Buds are fattening up and stacking. I am hoping they can fill in all the way, and give me the yield I am dreaming about. Oh, and also get me the much coveted GOTY mug!

IMG_1652.JPG
IMG_1653.JPG

Last edited:
Back