@archie gemmill week 8 update terrestial bean company triangle dragon. Under a vividgro gromax 240 4K fed Megacrop and it’s additives.
4A11AD70-80A3-4F82-BEDF-02E7C84AEB45.jpeg

looking to buy a new EC meter without breaking the bank. What’s everyone using? Any recommendations? I have a old cheap $10 amazon one but I’m looking to replace it. Is it even worth spending more than $10-20 on one?

looking to buy a new EC meter without breaking the bank. What’s everyone using? Any recommendations? I have a old cheap $10 amazon one but I’m looking to replace it. Is it even worth spending more than $10-20 on one?
i bought a used bluelab truncheon on eBay for about 30 pounds as i bought a no brand style and it was very inaccurate but now truth be told if it died i would buy another one new there very reliable and i use it a stir stick for my feed i know it may be a little more expensive but it will last forever

Only one way to go in my opinion.... Bluelab truncheon, bite the bullet and buy one, you won't regret it, it will last forever and most important - they are highly "Accurate" .

Only one way to go in my opinion.... Bluelab truncheon, bite the bullet and buy one, you won't regret it, it will last forever and most important - they are highly "Accurate" .
a million pcent

I use a Hanna Groline dude.......Top in my opinion...:bow:View attachment 1035918
how much was that one i bought one of these off ebay before the bluelab one it was total garbage @Tiny Bubbles dont buy one of them they look the same but there not
s-l1600.jpg

Back