@St. Tom
Zamnesia Critical Cheese

Week 8

DSC_4827.jpg

Week 8, day 46 @TheMongol

Not a lot to report, nutes went from GH transition to bloom to full on bloom. Now with warmer weather on the way I'm struggling even more with temps in the tent as the upstairs is a lot warmer than my basement now because the furnace kicks in less. It's going to be another month yet before the ground thaws and the temps will start to balance out. Gets down to about 16c/62f in basement/tent
1.jpg

@TheMongol

DinaFem Battle Update Week 8

Fast Critical day 48 from seed, day 17 of flower.

Definitely my favorite girl running right now. She keeps stretching and I keep tying her down. Only 1.5ft tall with all my training, but she's over 3ft wide. I'm done spreading her out, gonna prune her a bit and then let her finish, hopefully fast.

20190328_005426.jpg
20190328_005438.jpg
20190328_005448.jpg
20190328_005511.jpg

I forgot to say that I’m going on vacation and I won’t be back till next Friday so I had to buy a dripper system check it out

@TheMongol

DinaFem Battle Update Week 8

Fast Critical day 48 from seed, day 17 of flower.

Definitely my favorite girl running right now. She keeps stretching and I keep tying her down. Only 1.5ft tall with all my training, but she's over 3ft wide. I'm done spreading her out, gonna prune her a bit and then let her finish, hopefully fast.

View attachment 1035796 View attachment 1035797 View attachment 1035798 View attachment 1035799
Top class training on that lady.

Been working on my logo.got some really nice crosses in the works.
View attachment 1035748

@Alchemy New Site Rules.
If an Independent Breeder Sponsors a 5 person Battle Team for 3 legs..they can apply for a free sub section in the Independent Breeders section.
When you are Ready..:headbang:

@hairyman

:drool::worship: I'm at a lost for words!! Beautiful just beautiful!!

:drool: That's a whole lotta tops you have there sir :toke:

@Alchemy New Site Rules.
If an Independent Breeder Sponsors a 5 person Battle Team for 3 legs..they can apply for a free sub section in the Independent Breeders section.
When you are Ready..:headbang:

Morning :bighug:

That's a good and charitable idea, give me 12 months I might be wanting to get into that :d5:

Back