WtF:hothot:.
What strain is that, dude?

Day 53?
:jawdrop::jawdrop:
Anvil, by Mandalorian Genetics. Our very own @FullDuplex has been working these a long time. And he has created these jewels. There are a few threads on this one, the whole process has been posted here. Alf#5 was the start.
@Dudeski

Wow! Love the purple. Can't believe that's only 53 days, what's your setup?

Id never heard of mandalorian genetics before the start of this battle but the more I see of them the more interested i get.

Qb
Autopots, main light is a platinum p300, but I do have a Folux solutions board as side lighting due to the amount of colas.
Organic foods. She has been hungry and not getting enough food!
Expect to go about 90 days.

20190326_104246_010.jpg
20190326_104237.jpg

These have been available at at least two seed banks.

Anvil, by Mandalorian Genetics. Our very own @FullDuplex has been working these a long time. And he has created these jewels. There are a few threads on this one, the whole process has been posted here. Alf#5 was the start.

After a year of absence i have to buy some reading time somewhere to catch up.
Blown away completely.
:jawdrop:
The only smiley that fits right now. On 300watts? OMG.
:jawdrop:

@Dudeski Thanks for the info. Im using an Autopot for the first time on this grow and I'm really impressed.

I'll keep an eye on Oregon Elite Seeds seedbank for the next sale and I'll be getting a pack or 2.

Cheers
Qb

@Dudeski Thanks for the info. Im using an Autopot for the first time on this grow and I'm really impressed.

I'll keep an eye on Oregon Elite Seeds seedbank for the next sale and I'll be getting a pack or 2.

Cheers
Qb
They are so nice! Totally removed the watering from being a factor in a grow.

They are so nice! Totally removed the watering from being a factor in a grow.

Exactly! Watering is by far the most difficult part to get right for me. I'm using biotabs as well so I'm just letting her grow really.

Day 55 - Autoseeds GSC

IMG_20190327_211358.jpg

Qb

Exactly! Watering is by far the most difficult part to get right for me. I'm using biotabs as well so I'm just letting her grow really.

Day 55 - Autoseeds GSC

View attachment 1035643

Qb
That one is looking fantastic! Autopots will grow some big plants

We got a little romantic lighting going on :kiss::dancer:

IMG_20190328_002326.jpg

Very happy with this girls recovery too. Slowly does it

IMG_20190328_002223.jpg
IMG_20190328_002356.jpg

Both Mephisto are frosty top to bottom and are loving the extra light. Bloom nutes bumped again last night.

IMG_20190328_002340.jpg

Sickly plant is now a beaut

IMG_20190328_002405.jpg

And my attempt at LST'ing into shape of a bird was going great until she took off on a massive 36hr stretch. She may struggle to the end but she's ranked 6/6 in giving a fook. Not changing for Nelly.

IMG_20190328_002427.jpg

IMG_20190328_002452.jpg

Last edited:
Back