I love it when you smoke/vape something like that where terpenes and especially Limonene sticks to the roof of your mouth and even 10-15 minutes later you smack your tongue on the roof of your mouth and you get a derious hit of taste/lemon. I love that!
I've noticed when vaping, the first couple of hits, no visible vape exhale. All terpene goodness.
Sets off healing wave of feeling in my body. Don't get much of the terpenes when I smoke, up in smoke I guess.

This-lettuse-is-driving-me-crazy.jpg

Not sure what I'm supposed to do, haven't been in any battles but got a tag. Just harvested 2 mephistos tonight so dropping few pictures of grape Walker kush and forgotten cookies taken down @71 days.

Well you know @nicojellic ..it was Made for the Battle Team...but it is just [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] ..and if I's grown her I would be Proud of her...so hey..Share...

I wouldn't have seen her otherwise...:headbang:..shame she isn't in a Battle...coz I'd say she'd get a lot of Votes..:pass:

I've given you a [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] badge..:headbang:

If you like lemmon flavors then seedsman auto mini gun and ripleys og both had that lemmon pledge sent which i also love any1 no of a super piney tasting strain or that cat piss smelling bud in an auto
Nice one on the lemon varieties, i'll check them out!! :bow::headbang:
I was looking at "Cat Piss" the strain only yesterday!
When I was looking at "Brian Berry Black Currant" (photo) I was thinking how could it be made to taste even more like "Blackcurrant" and the strain "Cat Piss" instantly cam to mind.
I you have ever grown Black Currants there definitely is a slight cat piss smell to them.
"Brian Berry Black Currant" seeds are regs so a male could be crossed with "Cat Piss" fems, with a few generations of crossing and back crossing, I would hope a really Black Curranty strain could be grown and of course it would then be made auto!
Things that dreams are made of, can come true! (fingers crossed)!

Back