I'd be Proud of that too @arty zan :pass:
Thanks Mossy, I showed her to last autumn and you showed it to FD, as it is a similar grow style to his ie all meat and no bones.
I remember you asking if AFN could use the picture for something or other, which is totally fine!

Thanks man, i'd enter her in the [HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] but I posted her at the portal and not here. I though i had posted her here but I just checked, so no go entering here if I didn't post her here :(
I will have a new journal here soon.
Seeds have germed and just waiting for them to break ground.
Strain will be "Rainbow Stone & Citrus Noir" both bred by "Stone" @ The Autoflower Portal.

As long as you can do minimum 1 weekly update @arty zan ..pop them into the Indoor perpetual battle...any start date...fixed finish poll...:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] through the Oct/halloween Party ...:headbang:

HELLO EVERYONE.....I'M HERE!!!:crying:
Heya @Vapo69
YouAreHere.jpg
:crying::rofl:

As long as you can do minimum 1 weekly update @arty zan ..pop them into the Indoor perpetual battle...any start date...fixed finish poll...:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#cannabisprideparade[/HASHTAG] through the Oct/halloween Party ...:headbang:
Yeah sure that's no problem, I haven't entered any comps or battles but does seem to be the order of the day!:headbang:
Are there prizes? or is it just kudos and bragging rights?:eyebrows:

Back