I've noticed when vaping, the first couple of hits, no visible vape exhale. All terpene goodness.
Sets off healing wave of feeling in my body. Don't get much of the terpenes when I smoke, up in smoke I guess.
Yeah vaping is the bomb, I've been a convert for a number of years now!
Sometimes it is nice to start on a lower temp just to get that awesome flavour.
When I smoked joints and I'd have some nice blueberry, I would just suck air through the joint a few time before lighting it, you could really get that fruitynes which, which lighting it up & smoking would overwhelm.

Nice one on the lemon varieties, i'll check them out!! :bow::headbang:
I was looking at "Cat Piss" the strain only yesterday!
When I was looking at "Brian Berry Black Currant" (photo) I was thinking how could it be made to taste even more like "Blackcurrant" and the strain "Cat Piss" instantly cam to mind.
I you have ever grown Black Currants there definitely is a slight cat piss smell to them.
"Brian Berry Black Currant" seeds are regs so a male could be crossed with "Cat Piss" fems, with a few generations of crossing and back crossing, I would hope a really Black Curranty strain could be grown and of course it would then be made auto!
Things that dreams are made of, can come true! (fingers crossed)!
One of the very best for lemony goodness and soothing effect.....IPCBD/Dinafem
haven't been able to get her big yet, not gonna give up, very good strain for my morning wear and tear relief!

This isn't in the competition but I thought I would [HASHTAG]#show us your bush[/HASHTAG]
Trippy Gorilla from Big head seeds
15 liter auto pots
Hand watered
Coco drain to waste
24hrs light
Lights - SanLight S4W's
Dwarfed (Stopped Stretch at sex)
Nutes - Veg - Megacrop, calmag,& Iron Hesi Supervit, Rootacillin
Nutes - Flower - Greenhouse Powderfeed (short flower), Calmag and Iron, Hesi Supervit, Fulvic Acid, Silicon & Hydrococo PK Boost
She's all meat & no bones! :)
Tight nodes & phat trunk.
Nice smoke and nearly gone :(
View attachment 1031994 View attachment 1031995 View attachment 1031996 View attachment 1031997 View attachment 1031998 View attachment 1031999
Yeah that trunk!
View attachment 1032000 View attachment 1032003

I'd be Proud of that too @arty zan :pass:

Hardy trail dogs @trailanimal ..pleased they aren't brass monkeys....:biggrin:

Nothing growing here yet but a greenhouse party pic from last summer :pass:
LS-JHsqM-BpdZP_EKo2x93WHDI0uAy6Y3eWNZAEpWfqHvF_GRoe3eIw7XQumVHlNQbIVbCrsVtjUcxl-mDZB_hkEjo1X3yTWlgjEbeWLjmteYXeX9t2lnYmOVuRREAuuQ4RhJ4Z7NBaZ2HsPgmLjpL0ovFvTim-EowRvkgiu3kxcFoJd7XkWW1dFHHR3a7bae1tJJYsLdEA22y4jLzH3uoctF_Y5eGELryVwbOnxFbstiQgjLyT67GT5DGkxXbsIsUPVkVuRkmMxiyA-GisRU-Axd--3343fEBPHIZROt8kRMtaaonXP9qOJxtZXvNKiLg0rAUHujZJeTH5Qk3UNweoIo92gh9hBnQ13QPJPsxeALQ-oV3UtMrU1d-i3YMpgoDCrRt0gvfXowmB71mrjFH6Z4l1A9ww0FxM3zRzU4LvbJPDJJt7fBKGcKxQxOpvw5m3jlTu5b3lLp-2L9_PTvWLDreJwTuaTaKz3mjfNDJj_Kq7DEUTfudBxRam_QkcO21cd4qGgkk9myZmKTdubLLQ_IHryADzRWbUIR6XfwNlFsFXME32Iww7O0MeltXUxpO7nJ52LNRFjRFicRDF84NguzJi0fjW6F72_aaltQSQMJSPrCgt70OsIiTYtCQpST5hGa5_CHNKE119Bfy8WWIQu9kIfPkE=w813-h610-no

You considering the perpetual grow battle this year @Jraven ...?..........:amazon:..Thinking the staggered start time might ft you and @trailanimal conditions better..
Any start..finish poll around the end of October..:headbang:

Here's my entry.

Synergy Automatic Genetics Northern Lights Blu-Glu

She said she wanted some Bling!

image.jpeg

Yes. I am naming this one the overall winner.

Suck helium you ones that have list!!!! :crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying::crying:

:chimp::coco::coco::coco::coco::coco::chimp:

Yeah vaping is the bomb, I've been a convert for a number of years now!
Sometimes it is nice to start on a lower temp just to get that awesome flavour.
When I smoked joints and I'd have some nice blueberry, I would just suck air through the joint a few time before lighting it, you could really get that fruitynes which, which lighting it up & smoking would overwhelm.
sucking air before the light
joint gives up
some delight

Back