I'm looking forward to her, I really like lemon strains, the more lemony the better, I like any fruity strains in fact.
I saw another fruity strain I like the look of just yesterday, from Mz Jill Genetics called "Brian Berry Black Currant", which tastes like a fine mature wine, sounds like my cup of tea!
I wasn't that long ago I said I'd love to have a Black Currant Strain and this sound as close to it I seen yet!
I plan on grow me some "Fruity Pebbles" I've been wanting try it for ages and now there are quite few seed shop with it in stock.
I'd love it if someone made it auto but I'll just have to settle for it in photoperiod form and I have not grown a photo for quite a few years now!
my CN finished with a very clear and present turpentine aroma, smelled so good I wanted to chew a bud! How could turpentine be soo delicious? The terpenes went right for my receptors
bam!

Oh no @LordGreenWood ...:pass:..not another seed hoarder in the back shop...

:biggrin:

fistfuls of resin
p1070586-jpg.1032087

One of my favourite photos from last year @trailanimal :headbang:

my CN finished with a very clear and present turpentine aroma, smelled so good I wanted to chew a bud! How could turpentine be soo delicious? The terpenes went right for my receptors
bam!
I love it when you smoke/vape something like that where terpenes and especially Limonene sticks to the roof of your mouth and even 10-15 minutes later you smack your tongue on the roof of your mouth and you get a derious hit of taste/lemon. I love that!

Back