@archie gemmill

Nothing has changed from last week except adding bud explosion at 1 gram per gallon. Humidity has been rather high all week(over 65%) so have my fingers crossed no mould shows up! Also lollipoped her a little more. Will get better pics for next update as I had a storm up my ass while I was at the patch today. Buds forming nicely with plenty of sparkles :thumbsup:
20190315_130608.jpg

Well hopefully ill be able to update one atta time but if not itll be on the 22nd when I get data back.
The triangle dragon runt was the only female and shes always been happy and healthy and still is looking great.
The SS NL has turned into the biggest of the bunch!
The sags NL blue glue got fked up when I hit her with my photo water mix and she lost alot her main shades but atleast leaves are always pointed towards the light.

Well hopefully ill be able to update one atta time but if not itll be on the 22nd when I get data back.
The triangle dragon runt was the only female and shes always been happy and healthy and still is looking great.
The SS NL has turned into the biggest of the bunch!
The sags NL blue glue got fked up when I hit her with my photo water mix and she lost alot her main shades but atleast leaves are always pointed towards the light.

Sucks all 3 of my triangle dragons where male. I'm coming back May! Planted 4 each of a couple more his other gear about the same time and only 1 male in each batch. So I got 6 of his going and a bunch of some of his Limburgers ladies I screwed up so I put in 16 oz bottles.
1552624002455-563206839.jpg

The runner up lemon haze has gotta be the tallest auto I've ever seen couldn't image if I didn't top her she'd be 7 feet tall. The glues growing fat and short and taking her sweet time to flower. Gonna do some light dep on her to hurry her along. But gotta do it in the other tent i got to many seedlings and early veg plants going in there and don't want them flowering.
20190315_012819.jpg
20190315_012813.jpg

20190315_012733.jpg
20190315_012721.jpg

Wait till outdoor brother, when I got nature and full ground to play with, ill have monsters haha thats what ill be doing in may indoor dont hold a candle IMO.

Back