Talk about hanging on by a thread............
IMG_20190308_120603.jpg

That's good thing for the mean time. They'll knock them back that's for sure. But like I said earlier. It's only a temporary fix Never Kills them all.

Personal preference... I don't use Neems oil in my natural remedies unless it's very early in veg.. I'm not a neem fan.
I've lost a few clients a few years ago because they found out I was using neem to defend my crop against predators and mold. So I found other ways to do it now. In my opinion neem leaves an after flavor in your weed even if you use it in the ground with neem cake.
I have other ways that I defend my crop against predators and fungus. That don't leave a residue or nasty after flavor in the end product.
Let me know when you want to know these remedies or go down and look on my thread and you can see how I've defended my crop over the years naturally.

I wish you the best of luck[emoji482] happy growing buddy[emoji482]

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
Why not share remedies here so we can all see?

@Growtogrow , Please consider putting up a thread on Prevention and Treatment in the Groom.
In a few years of growing, I’ve never had to deal with anything besides a few FG. (beginners luck) I know it’s only a matter of time, growing organic, that I’ll be faced with Spider Mites and Thrips and such. It would be so helpful for us all to have a reference site . Thanks!!!

Sure...
IF you're not in flower and are in veg... Then 1qt of 70% 50% or 91% isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol straight out of your drug store off the shelf to... 4 or 5 qts of of water.

This is an edit I forgot to add this so with the weaker alcohol you still want to use 4 quarts of water with the stronger alcohol you can use more water 5 quarts 6 quarts to the 1 quart of the stronger alcohol. You can also diluted even further for a preventative maintenance. But again though don't spray it earlyer than every 7 days six days at the earliest.

Don't do it in flower remember it is a solvent.

Spray your plants to drench.

This Will Destroy spider mites they cannot survive the alcohol spray. The alcohol weakens their shell and splits it open. Dead bug end of story.
You can spray this on your crop once every 6 to 10 days to drench. You'll have to do it every 7 days because of the eggs. This remedy does not react on the eggs only on the adults.
It helps with aphids but it does not destroy them.

You want to spray this though

before you use any beneficial bugs.

Because if you spray it after you've used your beneficial bugs you will kill your beneficial bugs that's not what you want to do.

you want to use this in conjunction with beneficial bugs.
So spray first spray and then a second spray in 7 days. Then put your beneficial bugs on a day or two after you spray the second time or even the third time if you had a really bad infestation.
Your beneficial bugs will probably starve a lot but you'll definitely be killing off all of them bad spider mites and aphids

That's what you want to do right we really don't care if the beneficial bugs starve we just want the pests out of our crop.

Also if you want to really help and keep your room clean once you come to the end of your crop then totally dismantle your entire tent room the surrounding room and clean everything with bleach water thoroughly.

Good luck bros[emoji482]

Last edited:
@Growtogrow , Please consider putting up a thread on Prevention and Treatment in the Groom.
In a few years of growing, I’ve never had to deal with anything besides a few FG. (beginners luck) I know it’s only a matter of time, growing organic, that I’ll be faced with Spider Mites and Thrips and such. It would be so helpful for us all to have a reference site . Thanks!!!
I will.. Soon when I get some time and I'll start writing something down and then I'll put it in some place so somebody can find it.
I also have a lot of good off-the-shelf natural remedies that really work well that just about anybody can get.

Sure...
IF you're not in flower and are in veg... Then 1qt of 70% 50% or 91% isopropyl alcohol or rubbing alcohol straight out of your drug store off the shelf to... 4 or 5 qts of of water.

This is an edit I forgot to add this so with the weaker alcohol you still want to use 4 quarts of water with the stronger alcohol you can use more water 5 quarts 6 quarts to the 1 quart of the stronger alcohol. You can also diluted even further for a preventative maintenance. But again though don't spray it earlyer than every 7 days six days at the earliest.

This Will Destroy spider mites they cannot survive the alcohol spray. The alcohol weakens their shell and splits it open. Dead bug end of story.
You can spray this on your crop once every 6 to 10 days to drench. You'll have to do it every 7 days because of the eggs. This remedy does not react on the eggs only on the adults.

Because if you spray it after you've used your beneficial bugs you will kill your beneficial bugs that's not what you want to do.

So spray first spray and then a second spray in 7 days. Then put your beneficial bugs on a day or two after you spray the second time or even the third time if you had a really bad infestation.
Your beneficial bugs will probably starve a lot but you'll definitely be killing off all of them bad spider mites and aphids

That's what you want to do right we really don't care if the beneficial bugs starve we just want the pests out of our crop.

Also if you want to really help and keep your room clean once you come to the end of your crop then totally dismantle your entire tent room the surrounding room and clean everything with bleach water thoroughly.

Good luck bros[emoji482]

That is great advice and reference. I will write it down and hang on the tent for future

Sure...

Good luck bros[emoji482]

Intresting :toke:

:pop:

Sure right on man you know you can Google a lot of this stuff takes a minute to research it but it's readily available there's so many people out there that have been growing forever and this is no more than advice from other Growers that I have I mean I didn't learn this on my own I studied and found things that work and I use them not everything that I've used it worked lol ugh I used a habanero spray one time and it works believe it or not it does work OM God it will kill you to use it if you are not completely covered and with a chemical gas mask on it's just like being pepper sprayed by the cops for real LOL

The first pic is me after I figured out that the habanero spray burns the shit out of you makes you cry and you snot at your nose profusely LOL
I was desperate when I first use the sprayed it went in there without any of that gear on oh my God don't do it it's not worth it LOL

This is some additional information that are natural remedies that are off the shelf and predators that I've used over the years.
The green lacewing larvae are probably some of the most effective aphid Destroyers I know of. But again though if you use the beneficial bugs they only eat so much they won't eat themselves out of food.
So that's where I come up with using the natural sprays and then use the beneficial bugs to back that up. It does a really good job.
675ae50ae8bcb96244a917b956b11a9b.jpg
66633db06f1f0f6c50fe6d2d1f6cf372.jpg
c14db5beed21203ddac5bcf06fc25ccc.jpg
851e5956ecbd84df44ad984346e9be62.jpg
e8f02509757330b7f8959da465895136.jpg
d454d1dc9ae5e6d407faddd0f72d68f0.jpg
ab0d4d75c3851c2a6206063767c4f78e.jpg
5d9abc0cf1ba02cfdf4c9d6a85ce6327.jpg
37e8a35786005c9fb0388604d964b481.jpg

Back