@Need4Weed AutoSeeds Comp GSC week ?? 5?

I choose the plant in the closeup.. (in the back/top on the double plant pic.) It's low RH in there all the time. I suppose I could get out my DIY fog jet, but it needs some serious cleaning before it can be turned on... I'm way too lazy apparently.

IMG_20190307_160948.jpg
IMG_20190307_160943.jpg

IMG_20180802_092131.jpg

A little help please

I suppose I could post this in the infirmary, but as it's a "battle plant", with lots of experienced and worthy members looking in, I'll post here.

I have "NEVER" had pests in my growroom (growing outside yes - but Never inside).

Only minor, and found on 1 lower leaf.... very localised at present

My thoughts are "spider mite" but would value more experienced eyes taking a look.... opinions welcome.

View attachment 1025710

:shrug:
If you see one there is a 100 more that you can't see.

What stage is your plant at?
Veg or flower?

I've delt with these criters many times and I have many natural remedies natural that will destroy them.
Beneficial predators are great for the long run but they can never eat enough and wontt eat them all. I've used many different kinds beneficial predators and found them to never eat all of the pests. But all most.

You wouldn't eat up all your food would you ?

It only takes one A sexual spider mite left in your room....and it can lay a million eggs in its lifetime. I know this from experience and research.
I need to know where your plants at veg or flower ?

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

If you see one there is a 100 more that you can't see.

What stage is your plant at?
Veg or flower?

I've delt with these criters many times and I have many natural remedies natural that will destroy them.
Beneficial predators are great for the long run but they can never eat enough and wontt eat them all. I've used many different kinds beneficial predators and found them to never eat all of the pests. But all most.

You wouldn't eat up all your food would you ?

It only takes one A sexual spider mite left in your room....and it can lay a million eggs in its lifetime. I know this from experience and research.
I need to know where your plants at veg or flower ?

Yep, one mite = infinite mites.

I use neem spray first, get the population down and cover the leaves so if they eat they die. I put up yellow sticky cards close to the canopy and it attracts most adults. I respray neem every few days for a week, then every week for a month. If you still see them on the cards you have to disassemble and sterilize the grow room. If your in a tent, it's esay. If you have a full scale room operation, it's a bitch.

To add to that, I have found mites living inside my lights. In corners, under boxes, etc. I saw one climbing out of a peg board hole. They are hard to eliminate. The only pest I hate more is gnats, although they are maybe easier to get rid of.

Thanks all for the response.....

I went and purchased 12 of these, and they are now strategically placed on my plants.

I think I have caught this early (as I have OCD and check my plants around 4 times a day)

This is the first step.

bugs.jpg

I went and purchased 12 of these, and they are now strategically placed on my plants.

I think I have caught this early (as I have OCD and check my plants around 4 times a day)

This is the first step.

View attachment 1025773

Its pays off to be OCD in cases like these :rofl: Good that you caught it early for sure,Those buggers will take over a room quick!

This is the first step.

View attachment 1025773
That's good thing for the mean time. They'll knock them back that's for sure. But like I said earlier. It's only a temporary fix Never Kills them all.

Personal preference... I don't use Neems oil in my natural remedies unless it's very early in veg.. I'm not a neem fan.
I've lost a few clients a few years ago because they found out I was using neem to defend my crop against predators and mold. So I found other ways to do it now. In my opinion neem leaves an after flavor in your weed even if you use it in the ground with neem cake.
I have other ways that I defend my crop against predators and fungus. That don't leave a residue or nasty after flavor in the end product.
Let me know when you want to know these remedies or go down and look on my thread and you can see how I've defended my crop over the years naturally.

I wish you the best of luck[emoji482] happy growing buddy[emoji482]

Back