@woody
Week 5 update
Berry Bomb

IMG_20190307_220539.jpg

@Need4Weed @Rain Science
AutoSeeds Girl Scout Cookies
Day 21

IMG_20190307_220716.jpg

Untrained plants are the tits! My next grow I'm letting them all grow naturally.:headbang: I'm outdoor though and don't know shit about growing indoors :pass:
I cant not train my plants. Seeing a plant grown indoors in the X-mas tree shape drives my OCD nuts. I at least double my yield by simple LST and topping if they need it. And the overall quality of the buds way higher bc all the tops are getting the same light intensity. And sometimes it even triggers faster growth from the plants.
20190308_092238.jpg

Last edited:
A little help please

I suppose I could post this in the infirmary, but as it's a "battle plant", with lots of experienced and worthy members looking in, I'll post here.

I have "NEVER" had pests in my growroom (growing outside yes - but Never inside).

Only minor, and found on 1 lower leaf.... very localised at present

My thoughts are "spider mite" but would value more experienced eyes taking a look.... opinions welcome.

pest.jpg

:shrug:

A little help please

I suppose I could post this in the infirmary, but as it's a "battle plant", with lots of experienced and worthy members looking in, I'll post here.

I have "NEVER" had pests in my growroom (growing outside yes - but Never inside).

My thoughts are "spider mite" but would value more experienced eyes taking a look.... opinions welcome.

View attachment 1025710

Looks like spider mite to me @Frogster .. unfortunately....usually they hide on the underside of the leaf...and you may see spiders webs in heavy infestations or your leaf might go motley...what you gonna do to treat it...?..

Looks like spider mite to me @Frogster .. unfortunately....usually they hide on the underside of the leaf...and you may see spiders webs in heavy infestations or your leaf might go motley...what you gonna do to treat it...?..

View media item 5286

Hmmmmmm...... Well, just gonna pop down to my local and pick up some of those predator things you can get...

They do one for spider mites.... something like this....

swirski-mite-plus-thrip-predators-sachets-428.jpg

Morning all,

Week 6 update

@archie gemmill @Mañ'O'Green

Day 46, Auto Glueberry OG

Battle plant lighting/biggest

She is still stretching and filling in the bud sites!! I'm loving this soil!! Plain water feed this week. Ph @ 6.50( I think??)
1552043010511899598662821799448.jpg
15520430599533990263017810570036.jpg
1552043095776857801471773513577.jpg
15520431379746304591154666342982.jpg

Last edited:
A little help please

View attachment 1025710

I had them few years back, is there little white trails on top your leafs? Does look like mite tho. You know what i do, some might not agree but i water in 1tsp per gallon of neem oil after i fim or top around day 15 or so then i do again 10 days later and ive never had bugs since besides lady bugs, i got shit ton ladys bugs. Sorry man that sucks. Hope you getter fixed up bro

Hmmmmmm...... Well, just gonna pop down to my local and pick up some of those predator things you can get...

They do one for spider mites.... something like this....

swirski-mite-plus-thrip-predators-sachets-428.jpg

Excellent.......:pass:..I was going to say..nearly every spray I have seen to kill spider mites effectively normally kills the plant too.

I did use home made orange oil once and it was absolutely brilliant.........but I haven't tried it on canna..

Catch up later..I've got an appointment with the garden...:pass:..don't ask which divvy guesstimated the length of this one...:doh:

IMG_6348.JPG

Back