Yea they not the best pics ,,

So it's top right it's in a 3x1 Ltr airpot this was it the other week ,,, the Dragon took the dwarth out
DSCF2161.JPG

IMAG1488.jpg

@hairyman Cheers

:crying: That's one way to do it. Does that work well? Do you defoliate? I'm thinking about starting soon. Plan to get rid of leaves that block potential bud sites.

Qb

Works well enough ,,,I try at all times to keep a leaf, I go crazy every day leaf tucking at first, but when they start budding up won't think twice about taking them off,, if covering a bud site

Yea they not the best pics ,,

So it's top right it's in a 3x1 Ltr airpot this was it the other week ,,, the Dragon took the dwarth out View attachment 1025899

View attachment 1025893
Is that a beer drinking gnome LOL you need to have him have a freaking split in his hand or one of those big long pipes LOL to go along with his beer LOL

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Is that a beer drinking gnome LOL you need to have him have a freaking split in his hand or one of those big long pipes LOL to go along with his beer LOL

Here's another ,,
DSCF2171_1.jpg
I ain't decided if it will end up a druid in a grove of canna trees or he will end up imprisoned in the stocks ,,bit like this
DSCF2150.JPG

Why lol why not

Here's another ,, View attachment 1025919 I ain't decided if it will end up a druid in a grove of canna trees or he will end up imprisoned in the stocks ,,bit like this View attachment 1025920

Why lol why not
I seen that the other day that[emoji481][emoji482] pretty cool... that's very cool stuff[emoji482]

I've seen a lot of interesting people doing a lot of interesting stuff with their plants over the years.
I've always had the dream of one of the walls in my living room having a waterfall cascading down it and then having a fish tank at the bottom with my fish in it and then that water pumps to the top of the waterfall which is flowing down to all of the little rock formations they would have plants in them maybe three or four small plants growing from the aquaponics water flowing by them and feeding them the fish water.

I seen that the other day that[emoji481][emoji482] pretty cool... that's very cool stuff[emoji482]

I've seen a lot of interesting people doing a lot of interesting stuff with their plants over the years.
I've always had the dream of one of the walls in my living room having a waterfall cascading down it and then having a fish tank at the bottom with my fish in it and then that water pumps to the top of the waterfall which is flowing down to all of the little rock formations they would have plants in them maybe three or four small plants growing from the aquaponics water flowing by them and feeding them the fish water.

Sounds bliss ,,, :biggrin:

When you starting :thumbsup:

Back