I always had like 2-3 plants in my 2x4 and would scrog it full and get the same amount with less plants. But they all had to be same age round abouts.

Yea that's a good way :smokeout:

It' is a pain having lots but gives me a an excuse to chill out with them :toke:

@Mossy a bed for a Dragon :thumbsup:

IMAG1487.jpg
IMAG1485.jpg
IMAG1488.jpg

IMAG1481.jpg
IMAG1482.jpg
IMAG1478.jpg
IMAG1477.jpg

we are on week 6 updates from tmoz guys here is just a reminder of the dates as we are all stoners :bong:
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

:hippy:

we are on week 6 updates from tmoz guys here is just a reminder of the dates as we are all stoners :bong:
Week 6 updates March 8th - 14th
Week 7 updates March 15th - 21st
Week 8 updates March 22nd - 28th
Week 9 updates March 29th - April 4th
Week 10 updates April 5th - 11th
Week 11 updates April 12th - 18th
Week 12 updates April 19th - 25th
Final Pics Due April 26th - May 1st

:hippy:

Hi pal :toke:

She going to be a stunner pal :d5:

I going to have to go big for next round of battles ,,,,bit early but what shall we grow for May battle :smoking:

Morning @hairyman :pass:..sharing one...

@TheMongol is going to be putting the Volunteer threads up shortly for the Testers......but I expect all the ones in the first leg will be up for the second leg...:amazon:

Full Swing................:dancer:...... @SOOTDAWG :vibe:

@Need4Weed
Week 5 update
I'm officially declaring the gorilla glue plant my autoseeds battle plant. She's got a bright future I've been chopping on her and mainlining her since day 1and she's taken it like a champ She's set up for some huge colas. View attachment 1025086 View attachment 1025087 View attachment 1025088

She is a Stunner @Tyler_Durden88 ..great tufty growth...strong one..........:watering:

as I can see myself one day sipping from the GOTY mug all because of her brilliance!

:cheers: Showing all her early potential....:headbang:

Good shots too...:photog:..you have an Eye....

Morning @hairyman :pass:..sharing one...

@TheMongol is going to be putting the Volunteer threads up shortly for the Testers......but I expect all the ones in the first leg will be up for the second leg...:amazon:

Full Swing................:dancer:...... @SOOTDAWG :vibe:

She is a Stunner @Tyler_Durden88 ..great tufty growth...strong one..........:watering:

:cheers: Showing all her early potential....:headbang:

Good shots too...:photog:..you have an Eye....
afternoon aunty hows my fav afn lady doing :bighug:

Back