My girl was drinking everyday, then i changed hortilux blue to super hps and she hasnt drank fro 2 days and grew an inch. I had a feeling was to early.So back to the blue. View attachment 1024962 View attachment 1024965 shes pushing 5ft so cant take upright pics in grow box.

She going to be a stunner pal :d5:

I going to have to go big for next round of battles ,,,,bit early but what shall we grow for May battle :smoking:

Evening @Mossy :toke:

Now that sounds my sorta growing ,, I have been using shot pots for similiar hunts View attachment 1024941

Well a lot are in 3ltr pots which will to a degree limit growth ,,and after that it's just a lot of lollypopping and training ,,
You can get 9 solo cups to a sq ft
View attachment 1024944

And I grow perpetual so with a bit of tent juggling you would be surprised how many will fit in View attachment 1024943

I normally have one queen of the tent who is allowed to grow fully ,not all will be allowed to grow to their full potential, I just like variety and making life hard for myself
I always had like 2-3 plants in my 2x4 and would scrog it full and get the same amount with less plants. But they all had to be same age round abouts.

Saturday n today

499637C1-07BC-4558-93C2-1BF7E159C59D.jpeg
FF93E1AF-52E4-4A3B-853E-7DF32165AF58.jpeg

@Need4Weed
Week 5 update
I'm officially declaring the gorilla glue plant my autoseeds battle plant. She's got a bright future I've been chopping on her and mainlining her since day 1and she's taken it like a champ She's set up for some huge colas.
1551852981364993.jpg
15518529810664.jpg
155185298079539.jpg

My battle plant continues to stretch vertically and horizontally. She knew what to do right from the start! I am just trying to stay out of her way, as I can see myself one day sipping from the GOTY mug all because of her brilliance! I am going to sit back and enjoy this flower show! :cools:

IMG_1567.JPG
IMG_1566.JPG
IMG_1565.JPG
IMG_1564.JPG

MC for megacrop, thats stuff is amazing for sure! As for my setup its I guess hempy. But I'll find pics from setup and show. What i was talking about for diy would be a small bucket that fits bottom, put an air stone and mc water then let her go.

Yeah...I'm very low tech...but I do have an air stone in the house...:headbang:

Has anyone ever tried feeding plants with sea water...?...I have seen threads about it but never seen anyone using it...:biggrin:..I just have a lot of it here for free....:pass:

@Mossy you ready for April 14th? The final season.

You'll have to enlighten me @Tyler_Durden88 ..I haven't had enough coffee yet and it has been a busy morning....:coffee:

img_20190306_205632-jpg.1024936

This one is me favourite.:headbang:..I Know that face...:pass:...good meds...

Yeah...I'm very low tech...but I do have an air stone in the house...:headbang:

Has anyone ever tried feeding plants with sea water...?...I have seen threads about it but never seen anyone using it...:biggrin:..I just have a lot of it here for free....:pass:

I wouldn't sea why not lol, I'd of already been checking ppm and ph to use it for my ladies. Anything natural is always better imo.

Back