is going to be putting the Volunteer threads up shortly for the Testers......but I expect all the ones in the first leg will be up for the second leg.
Ay Mam!:pass:Dinafem was first and Seedstockers and Zamnesia will follow soon @hairyman :thumbsup:

Now that sounds my sorta growing ,, I have been using shot pots for similiar hunts

Small pots dry out faster than you can keep up over here..so I tend to large pot....just to keep them hydrated...:headbang:..and save them tipping over in a high wind.

I normally have one queen of the tent who is allowed to grow fully ,not all will be allowed to grow to their full potential, I just like variety and making life hard for myself

There is always a Favourite in every grow........:pass:

My girl was drinking everyday, then i changed hortilux blue to super hps and she hasnt drank fro 2 days and grew an inch. I had a feeling was to early.So back to the blue. View attachment 1024962 View attachment 1024965 shes pushing 5ft so cant take upright pics in grow box.

Mass bud sites..mass Potential............:pass:...can't help thinking if she fattens those buds she'll break her own arms with the weight...
I had a girl with the skinny arms dense bud and she undulated in the wind.....bit like a belly dancer....:dancer:..mesmerising

@Bailey week

Bcn critical xxl day 26

Still under 240w of led
Getting fed 550ppm of flora trio with added calmag
She is still in full veg mode

Photo_1551965070286.jpg

Back