About 12 in 3ltr pots and the rest in solo cups and 1 Ltr pots ,,, actually I have a lot more than 14 but some will be culled in the smaller pots :toke:

Evening @hairyman ..I did 140 girls in 3 x 18 inch pots one time.....:yoinks:...

I wanted to do a pheno check on a new cross...so it didn't matter that they were stumpied..I was just trait counting...:pass:

Have you got a photo @STILLSMOKIN ...?....

Lol true. This battle is judged by looks right?

What is MC water..?..cal mag...

Well...I'd tell you to ask the other Gladiators........:amazon:...but you Know they'd probably vote for the one they think will be the smallest.........................:biggrin:..less competition...............

:crying:

About 12 in 3ltr pots and the rest in solo cups and 1 Ltr pots ,,, actually I have a lot more than 14 but some will be culled in the smaller pots :toke:
What are you gonna do when they get bigger? I could barely fit 3 when in my old 2x4. Now i use it for seedlings and early veg. But I grew some real nice plants in that little tent.

Have you got a photo @STILLSMOKIN ...?....

What is MC water..?..cal mag...

Well...I'd tell you to ask the other Gladiators........:amazon:...but you Know they'd probably vote for the one they think will be the smallest.........................:biggrin:..less competition...............

:crying:

MC for megacrop, thats stuff is amazing for sure! As for my setup its I guess hempy. But I'll find pics from setup and show. What i was talking about for diy would be a small bucket that fits bottom, put an air stone and mc water then let her go.

IMG_20190306_205741.jpg
IMG_20190306_205632.jpg
IMG_20190306_205657.jpg
IMG_20190306_205715.jpg
IMG_20190306_205726.jpg

Evening @hairyman ..I did 140 girls in 3 x 18 inch pots one time.....:yoinks:...

I wanted to do a pheno check on a new cross...so it didn't matter that they were stumpied..I was just trait counting...:pass:

Evening @Mossy :toke:

Now that sounds my sorta growing ,, I have been using shot pots for similiar hunts
IMAG1371.jpg

What are you gonna do when they get bigger? I could barely fit 3 when in my old 2x4. Now i use it for seedlings and early veg. But I grew some real nice plants in that little tent.

Well a lot are in 3ltr pots which will to a degree limit growth ,,and after that it's just a lot of lollypopping and training ,,
You can get 9 solo cups to a sq ft
DSCF1771.JPG

And I grow perpetual so with a bit of tent juggling you would be surprised how many will fit in
DSCF1949.JPG

I normally have one queen of the tent who is allowed to grow fully ,not all will be allowed to grow to their full potential, I just like variety and making life hard for myself

Attachments

• IMAG1424.jpg
    IMAG1424.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 36
My girl was drinking everyday, then i changed hortilux blue to super hps and she hasnt drank fro 2 days and grew an inch. I had a feeling was to early.So back to the blue.
20190305_085630.jpg
20190306_152341.jpg
shes pushing 5ft so cant take upright pics in grow box.

Back