Yeah we get those small ones quite often...:headbang:..I'm getting so used to them I can normally predict the size quite accurate...:biggrin:

The case is perfect..just the elastic on the joint side has popped it's anchors...:pass:..you'd think it would last longer than 5 years when it costs 2 euros huh..?...:shrug:..you just cannot get the quality now..

:crying:

Me jeep went into the shop...one of the injectors had Crumbled....:yoinks:...I was going to mail Suzuki to see if it was still under warranty...:pass:..hubby said...Honey..it is 17 years old...things wear out...:crying:

Whew, you have some tough TG Imes out wherever you are. :crying: I feel bad for you poor folks :rofl:

Yeah @Only1Sky ..I was gonna ask...:pass:..what did you change this grow...?
Done a lot of head scratching on that. I've had two separate and distinct issues this grow cycle - both are firsts for me, and both during the two weeks following seed germination. Here's what I figure ...
[HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]: I fried the entire group of my first drop, and some died. Cause ... this was the first time I used AutoCobs from the very start of the grow. I reckon that I had the lights too close.
[HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG]: most of my second group of replacement seeds died shortly after sprouting in what looks totally like "damping-off," Cause .... well this time, being a little afraid of moving the seedlings too quickly into the tent under COBs, I kept those in their little starter-plugs in a tray with a humidity dome under some T5s. The humidity there was intense. My research on this topic seems clear -- 5+ days in such high humidity is a perfect formula for damping-off -- particularly in root plugs that were 3+ years old and starting to show a bit of mold.

Lessons learned. I'm just happy that it looks like I can nurse the survivors through all the GrowBattles that they're in. We won't be taking home any trophies this round, but we're having a great time watching and learning from all the many dozens of awesome grows going on here. :thumbsup:

BATTLE ON!
certainly glad I'm not in this one:smoking:

every time I check this out
seems every plant from every grower is offering up something nice
the vote
:coffee2:
!

I know... I don't like to think my butt has been kicked up over my shoulders. :crying::crying::crying::crying:
Don't get sidetracked.....I'm still coming for you all :pighug: :smoking: :amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

@Bailey

Week 4 update - Seed stockers - Thin Mint Crack

Topped and did a slight lst on her and also switched out the Liquid W-8 in my feeds for plain black strap molasses :thumbsup:

TMC day 25 (1).JPG

TMC day 25 (2).JPG

new one, new one, new one, new one.......treat yourself:pass:

I Hate parting with old stuff..:pass:..I keep telling hubby that should make him grateful...:crying:

do the tremors mess with swimming pools?

I don't know..but I would imagine so...:pass:..they mess with a glass of sparkling wine...:biggrin:..first one we experienced I looked at me wine and there were massive bubbles flying up the glass..really odd..then the tremor hit..

Sharing a few..... :pass::pass::pass::pass:

Few @Frogster :pass:

Done a lot of head scratching on that. I've had two separate and distinct issues this grow cycle - both are firsts for me, and both during the two weeks following seed germination. Here's what I figure ...

Lessons learned. I'm just happy that it looks like I can nurse the survivors through all the GrowBattles that they're in. We won't be taking home any trophies this round, but we're having a great time watching and learning from all the many dozens of awesome grows going on here. :thumbsup:

Hey..you have GOTY Titles..I know the quality of your normal girls...:pass:..sometimes you hit a patch when you cannot do right for doing wrong..figuring out what went wrong is Key.........:headbang:..seems you have it sussed..

BATTLE ON!
certainly glad I'm not in this one:smoking:

every time I check this out
seems every plant from every grower is offering up something nice
the vote
:coffee2:
!

Yup.they are getting up to sexy time now @trailanimal ...:dancer:...showing their womanly wiles...

I'm still coming for you all :pighug: :smoking: :amazon::amazon::amazon::amazon:

Gladiator fights on until the breath leaves his body.........he has only 1 Mission.....

Prepare to fight on..

source.gif

@Bailey

Week 4 update - Seed stockers - Thin Mint Crack

Topped and did a slight lst on her and also switched out the Liquid W-8 in my feeds for plain black strap molasses :thumbsup:

View attachment 1021414
View attachment 1021415

[HASHTAG]#goshumway[/HASHTAG] :watering: gorgeous green...:bravo:

Back