Went for a chinese today.....lovely.....hubby and his friend went out for a couple of drinks...:cheers:..eyes started closing..hey siesta...just got to the drifting off part..and there was a flipping earth tremor..:shrug:..just a small 2.5 to 3 one..but it bring something primal out in your belly that brings you wide awake..........:yoinks:

And..I broke me favourite handbag....

IMG_6267.JPG

Hey..what more does a girl need when she leaves the house...:crying:..the elastic has gone...I don't know whether to try and fix it..or splash out 2 euros on a new one...:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Hope you're ok after your tremor.

Yeah we get those small ones quite often...:headbang:..I'm getting so used to them I can normally predict the size quite accurate...:biggrin:

Look like hinge is ok? Is the latch broken?

The case is perfect..just the elastic on the joint side has popped it's anchors...:pass:..you'd think it would last longer than 5 years when it costs 2 euros huh..?...:shrug:..you just cannot get the quality now..

:crying:

Me jeep went into the shop...one of the injectors had Crumbled....:yoinks:...I was going to mail Suzuki to see if it was still under warranty...:pass:..hubby said...Honey..it is 17 years old...things wear out...:crying:

Went for a chinese today.....lovely.....hubby and his friend went out for a couple of drinks...:cheers:..eyes started closing..hey siesta...just got to the drifting off part..and there was a flipping earth tremor..:shrug:..just a small 2.5 to 3 one..but it bring something primal out in your belly that brings you wide awake..........:yoinks:

And..I broke me favourite handbag....

View attachment 1021396

Hey..what more does a girl need when she leaves the house...:crying:..the elastic has gone...I don't know whether to try and fix it..or splash out 2 euros on a new one...:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:
..new one, new one, new one, new one.......treat yourself:pass:...do the tremors mess with swimming pools?

Back