On last week's post (page 118) I was fearing a total wipe-out of my seeds. Fortunately, the original plant dropped on Jan 18 looks like it's going to make it. Of my 3 replacement drops, two are dead and the final one has has germ'd but is taking forever to break soil and open its first leaves, so it clearly won't be a player in this Battle.. :smoking:

Yeah @Only1Sky ..I was gonna ask...:pass:..what did you change this grow...?

Don't encourage me @Mossy I love showing my girls off! I'm loving the battles checking out everyone's grows. Theirs some real beauties in here.
Here's my favorite girl of my current grow, a D.P auto glueberry OG growing without any training at all. I haven't meant her but she must be over 3 feet tall now, she's in a 10gal pot for a bit of scale :pass:View attachment 1021133 View attachment 1021134
Looks like you live out by Blackwater in red dead redemtion 2 by the looks of the picture with the tree in it.

Week 5 Update

All plants are 27 Days Old

I am not going to be about much over the next few days, so here is my week 5 update (sorry if it is a bit early).

Also, just to be safe, I am going to nominate my 4 "strain" battle plants today and the 1 in the "general battle".

:greencheck:

It was a very nice day today, somewhat unusual for the time of year. The sun was shining, warm, very pleasant. Not to be wasted I thought.

A good time to get the girls out of the tent & do some defoliating & maintenance on them.

So I pulled them all out in to the sun, 1 at a time, and grabbed some quick photos.

I then did a little defoil and LST, and rearranged them back in the tent.

View attachment 1021263

Tag @archie gemmill - General Battle
Tag @St. Tom - Zamnesia Battle

:amazon:

I nominate Zamnesia Girl Scout Cookies Plant 1, as my "General Battle" contestant & my "Zamnesia Battle" contestant.
View attachment 1021293

For reference.., Below is my other Zamnesia plant, I will still grow her out.
View attachment 1021276

Tag @Bailey - Seed Stockers "Candy Dawg"
I nominate "Candy Dawg" Plant 1 for the "Seedstockers Battle" plant
View attachment 1021278

For reference, my other Seedstockers "Candy Dawg" plant (photo below), is being re-homed next week - gives me more space in the tent.
View attachment 1021280

Tag @woody - Bomb Seeds "THC Bomb"
I nominate "THC Bomb" Plant 1 for the "Bomb Seeds" Battle
View attachment 1021289

As you may remember, Plant 2 (photo below) was a rare "Twin" and although interesting, not worthy of battle
I will most likely, try and continue to grow her out (space permitting)

View attachment 1021282

Tag @Need4Weed - Autoseeds "Purple Stilton"

Only 1 seed ("Purple Stilton") grew, so I nominate that 1 for my "Autoseeds" entry .
However, I like her, she is very nice, I do like the look of her a lot.:headbang:
View attachment 1021337

:frog:

That's it..... for all the photo lovers....

For those that like the techie stuff... This is how I am running...

Environmental Data
Lights:- 7 x Autocobs 3500k (1 per plant - 18 to 22"" height, with reflectors) 20 hrs on / 4 hrs off
Target Temps:- Constant 27c/24c Day & Night
Target Rh:- Constant 58% (been reducing slowly Day & Night)
Feed:- Ferro Nutrients full range, (Grow A + B, Roots, Crop, Enzyme Plus)
Today I started the transition to flower nutes.
Additives:- Mammoth P, Roots Excelsior, Silicone, Magnesium
Delivery Method:- Via Reservoir and Autopots
Feed Values:- Ph 5.8 & Ec 1.8
VPD:- 1.1 kPa Average

View attachment 1021261

:amazon::tang::amazon:

Tag in:- @CannaZone Tier 1
:pass:

...Great update dude.....Top:astar::smiley1:

All caught up. Damm your organised @Frogster great work my man :d5:

Got you logged in too @St. Tom brother plants are looking great
:pass::pass:
gonna give her a good defol tmoz but they are loving the sanlights i mean for there age pal they are insane

Perfectly...:bravo: Great Grow Showman...:worship:

Evening @woody :bighug:

@Vapo69 have you got a light boy..?.......:eyebrows:

...haha loved that Aunty!!........they used a match striking in the song haha....genius!!....:pass:

Back