Well, I've lost about 4 sprouts here in the past couple of weeks. Different breeders, different strains. My germ and sprouting procedures have not changed over the past year. So a real head-scratcher. Best I can figure is that I was using Rapid-Rooters that are over 3 years old and have stayed moist in their sealed bag. I think I might have gotten some mold in there and that could be the culprit for causing pervasive "Damping-off" across all these germ/sprout efforts. First time for me with this affliction, so I'm reading up on it to better understand the causes, etc.
Dam !

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

I may have to withdraw my withdrawal ...
UPDATE

We seem to have a bit of new growth by the first leaves after all...
Although the first leaves look in bad shape...
day016-007-jpg.1017812

day016-005-jpg.1017810

day016-004-jpg.1017809

day016-003-jpg.1017808

day016-001-jpg.1017806
Dont kill her just yet...
I had 2 funky looking og kush that i basically potted up just for the fuck of it and look now....

IMG_20190220_150658.jpg
IMG_20190220_150623.jpg

This was it 2days ago...
IMG_20190218_000912.jpg

Itl probs end up being shite, but you never know!!
And in the situation you face right now, it could be a case of somethings better than nothing ✌✌

Dont kill her just yet...
I had 2 funky looking og kush that i basically potted up just for the fuck of it and look now....

View attachment 1017826 View attachment 1017828
This was it 2days ago...
View attachment 1017830

Itl probs end up being shite, but you never know!!
And in the situation you face right now, it could be a case of somethings better than nothing ✌✌
It is more a case of being wary about running all my equipment for 4 months with very little to show. The $ per gram would be exorbitant...
This is the only plant in my tent...

Yeah that's right about 10,000 hours or I change mine every 6 to 9 months when I used to run them because otherwise you just lose yield big time that bulb that's over top of that CBD plant is an almost brand new bulb it was brand new bulb when I put it in its only got four weeks of running on it.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]
I know HPS are not as expensive, but in the longrun CMH are better I think.....

It is more a case of being wary about running all my equipment for 4 months with very little to show. The $ per gram would be exorbitant...
This is the only plant in my tent...
Aye that is the only thing!!
Can u give it another week, see if anything comes from the bottom nodes?

Aye that is the only thing!!
Can u give it another week, see if anything comes from the bottom nodes?

I am still not fully sold on giving her more time.
We are now 20 days into the competition and technically, she is just forming her first node.
Due to the timing, that would probably run over the competition time, which would also prevent me from entering the second leg due to only having one light and one tent...

@St. Tom - Zamensia Battle Week 3 Update. You can see why I've been slow to post -- been waiting for a miracle. Not going to happen I think. But I'll keep pluggin' along. :smoking:

View attachment 1017783 View attachment 1017784
is this from when you had the tops on as seedlings and they got a little fried im so surprised as you grow some wonderful girls and you were in nearly all the finals last year with me im hoping they pick up for you pal

:amazon::amazon::amazon: Today - at just 20 days of age, all my battle plants were "Caged" :amazon::amazon::amazon:

Tomorrow, they start their "Gladiator" & "LST Training"....

:tang:

Cage Day 20 Plant 1.jpg

:pass:

Back