Check this out guys!! This is color specs on my new hortilux blue. Its crazy how much my plants love this light compared to hps. It says its even better to run from start to finish then the super hps.View attachment 1017725 mine are crazy happy right now!! Cheers
That's crazy the blue looks full spec very well balanced aswell

@archie gemmill general battle
@Bailey seedstockers battle
@hecno HealingPathGenetics

Week 3 update Day 21

Feed [HASHTAG]#plantmagic[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#oldtimersorganic[/HASHTAG]

Dash magnesium per 5 gallon

Grow 12ml :bloom 6ml : pkboost 3ml per 5 gallon bucket

Light [HASHTAG]#marshydro[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sp250[/HASHTAG]

Full tent
View attachment 1017733 View attachment 1017732

[HASHTAG]#seedstockergenetics[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1017734 View attachment 1017736 View attachment 1017738

[HASHTAG]#healingpathgenetics[/HASHTAG]

View attachment 1017739

All other pots are either [HASHTAG]#sugarbaker[/HASHTAG] or [HASHTAG]#blackberrypie[/HASHTAG]
Thanks m8

@archie gemmill General Battle Week 3 update. :smoking:

30.Group b.JPG

@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

I may have to withdraw my withdrawal ...
UPDATE

We seem to have a bit of new growth by the first leaves after all...
Although the first leaves look in bad shape...
day016-007-jpg.1017812

day016-005-jpg.1017810

day016-004-jpg.1017809

day016-003-jpg.1017808

day016-001-jpg.1017806

@archie gemmill - General Battle
@Mañ'O'Green - Lighting Battle
@Bailey - Seedstockers Battle

I may have to withdraw my withdrawal ...
UPDATE

We seem to have a bit of new growth by the first leaves after all...
Although the first leaves look in bad shape...
day016-007-jpg.1017812

day016-005-jpg.1017810

day016-004-jpg.1017809

day016-003-jpg.1017808

day016-001-jpg.1017806
I'll update it for you m8 fingers crossed sending some :vibes:

Have you started a Backup seed ?

...everything looks really, really good dude and I applaud you for swapping to CMH......I cant recommend the Philips Argo bulb enough, they are UV sheilded tho, if you are looking for that....Growers choice do a Deep red bulb and a 10000k now if you are interested dude but all are relatively expensive lol....but last a looong time...You might not be interested in these, but I swapped to a parabolic once and had an ok reflector at the time, so I got a cheap one....loved it!! but it was material with a mirrored side....needed an adapter too for the bulb too, and I didnt have the height for it in the end.....could try one for a cheap parabolic test tho.......hope some of this helps dude lol:smiley1:
I had bought a bunch of wing reflectors a couple of years ago off Amazon that were damaged boxes you know so I got them super Dirt Cheap I only paid like six seven bucks a piece for them and they all come with cords and sockets. Wing reflectors ready to go for HIDs.
I never used them got like six or seven of them since I'm not running glass on any of my reflectors anyways right now I was thinking about switching over to those Wing reflectors .
And the light Movers.
I don't seem to need any ventilation my room actually runs pretty cold and I'm not running any fans and haven't been for almost 7 months now. I had a bout of the p.m. and I did a super clean on the room but doesn't seem gone. It's someplace in my house in the basement that I can't drag everything out of my entire basement and clean the entire basement just not able to do that right now so I've drugged it in. But mustly I got well under control but I found it without the fans running it don't spread nearest fast and I'm able to control super easy that way.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back