And, we all step back from the edge of the gutter :crying:

:crying:

Spoil sport.....:crying:

Yup looks that way . Will be transplanting this weekend and flipping one at month's end. Still trying to decide on the lucky candidate for the growoff . May be the quick kush she is the biggest of the 3. And the 2 quick critical are very uniform in growth . However ine is ahead in the branching department.

I Sniffed when I saw your photo...and thought you daft bat..:doh:.. it is a photo....:crying:..I was expecting a smell change to say they were starting to sex...:pass:

:crying::crying::crying:

Yup....we haven't had any of them since we stopped the Penguin doing the cavity searches....:pass:

giphy.gif

Sigh..the good old days....:pass:

:crying:

Temps have been brutal this year man, really dry where I am too yet a couple hrs north of me was flooded:shrug:. Mother Nature can be a cruel mistress thats for sure:naughtystep:. I would like to put them some where shady of a day when really hot but for stealth reasons I can't at the moment. I cut down the amount of perlite to about half of what I would normally use as well. Now that the potting mix has settled, tomorrow I'm going to lift my mulch off, top dress with some blood and bone and mushroom compost then remulch[emoji106]. Will also bump up nutes a little. Cant wait to watch you grow some more wheel barrows full of top quality herb mate:smoking:. Are you going to run some autos outdoor this year? :pass:
Yes I plan on running some autos also when I ordered the SeedStockers from Seed City Seed Bank I also bought some other genetics from some other breeders. That they're all supposed to be large yields high THC so I'm testing this summer I'll be growing probably 6 to 10 plants of I think 3 or 4 different breeders and strains. Plus I'm growing my regular lineup of got to have strains for the clients Circle.
So you didn't get one of those shade Nets that we spoke of earlier this year maybe was late last year what we had talked about. I thought you might get one of those that would realy help you with the shading of the plant you could knock down some of that sunlight by as much as 60% if you wanted too depending on what Shade net that you bought.

Sent[emoji297][emoji100][emoji482]

Back