@Bailey

Week 3 update - Seed Stockers Thin Mint Crack

Started adding Liquid W-8 into my waterings @ 1ml per liter to help feed the microbes :thumbsup:

IMG_0001.JPG
IMG_0010.JPG
IMG_0012.JPG

@Need4Weed week 2 day 14 update of my autoseeds gsc started with 5 down to 4 hoping they pull through humidity was a big issue early on so i grabbed a humidifier [emoji41]
e7b627bc1d7d1a93a1fbb033391f2130.jpg

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk
Your good till this time next week @IzzyTheGrower :headbang:

@Need4Weed

Auto seeds update 3. temps are in the 70s maybe high 60s at night.

View attachment 1018148

My girls are lagging a bit. Im used to it; just waiting for them took hook in and take off like a fish. I honnestly think they are both going to make it and the mephisto should survive too. My dirt is kinda wack and ive got a more stable soil mix from a friend recently. Im going to see how that goes in comparison.
I got you down @Kya Knight :headbang:

I got you taken care of @SOOTDAWG :headbang:

Yeah........:shooty:..we paid for a Hitman out of the petty cash tin......:crying:

3 tsp of terp tea,

What is used for the terp tea @Bigg Al ...?

My girls are lagging a bit.

Natural light @Kya Knight ..?

Not happy with any of my girls. They are some what stunted in my opinion due to the early over watering. Oh, well...they will still give me something.

They will @Padawan1972 ....:headbang:...

Started adding Liquid W-8 into my waterings @ 1ml per liter to help feed the microbes :thumbsup:

They are looking Good @shumway ....gorgeous green.........:headbang:

Morning @Need4Weed :bighug:..Good Job....:bravo:

Room of cobs running at 40 watts a piece. Tempted to buy two slighty smaller balasts than the one i have now and crank them up to 50 or 60 watts a piece.

I haven't had a shot at COB's...:headbang:...it just looked as if you were in a conservatory/greenhouse....lots of Natural light..:biggrin:

@TheMongol

Zamnesia Critical cheese

Week 3 update

Not happy with any of my girls. They are some what stunted in my opinion due to the early over watering. Oh, well...they will still give me something.

Megacrop, sweet candy fed at 6.3 ph

Day/night time temps 77-83
RH 40-60

View attachment 1018207
i got you pal also theres only me to tag in the battle now @TheMongol is elsewhere

Thank You @Bigg Al ..it is the first time I have seen it....:headbang:

Morning @St. Tom :bighug:

That part of there grow and bloom teas, that and I've been using soil balance for micro and beneficial bacteria to help along with this grow. I'm loving it so far. Just have to keep that dame pen calibrated!

Back