12 hours after the brew

15507502751233151330823524809397.jpg

Will wait another 24 before the feed

Damn...:headbang:..that IS the kind of ferts I'd buy............but a quick scoot on amazon says I'm probably not going to be able to source it here...Europe...unless anyone knows better.

I'm loving it so far. Just have to keep that dame pen calibrated!

Excellent...let me know how it does....:headbang:...or Win this leg and we'll all know how it does....:biggrin:

I Like the Idea...:pass:..and I've got a bubble stone/pump.

Mind you ..the Lavender Tea...I was wondering if it had fermented because it didn't smell like death...:biggrin:...but it had a head on it like a pint of Guiness...

Hi there my favorite Aunty how are you today

Much Better for getting a cup of coffee today....:coffee:

No not atall I'm finding it rather easy all thanks to my coach @TheMongol .

Great News.......:pass:..I Knew once we got the first couple of updates done it would become clearer...with eth Help of a Good Coach @TheMongol ....:bravo::bravo::bravo:..Cheers...

Here some blue dream to fill ure lungs :hookah:

Don't mind if I Do.....:pass:..cheers...I'd give you an ALF#3 back........

but..it got me into Trouble yesterday.....
tenor.gif

:crying:

Have an orange instead....

IMG_6225.JPG

I'm dying to see the wagon pick that back up..without spilling any.....:pass:..just Thinking on the way of terpenes...citrus skin has to be Bursting with them...hmmm...

and me second favourite terps on girls are lemons...hmmm....:headbang:

Much Better for getting a cup of coffee today....:coffee:

Great News.......:pass:..I Knew once we got the first couple of updates done it would become clearer...with eth Help of a Good Coach @TheMongol ....:bravo::bravo::bravo:..Cheers...

Don't mind if I Do.....:pass:..cheers...I'd give you an ALF#3 back........

but..it got me into Trouble yesterday.....
tenor.gif

Have an orange instead....

View attachment 1018349

I'm dying to see the wagon pick that back up..without spilling any.....:pass:..just Thinking on the way of terpenes...citrus skin has to be Bursting with them...hmmm...

and me second favourite terps on girls are lemons...hmmm....:headbang:
Oh I can imagine I'm like a bear with a sore head without morning coffee .
No Alf shame on you lol
Wow that's alot of oranges :drool:

No Alf shame on you lol

I Love the Euphoric Highs...:biggrin:..but I Call them Trouble....:crying:..everything is Funny...you drive everybody else nuts.

Hey...I'm allowed an odd day.........................................................:pass:..or two...................

Wow that's alot of oranges :drool:

All picked by hand..and it is only Half of the field....:headbang:..the farmer dropped us a nice big sack full off...he is a nice farmer...

we always get sharies..

IMG_6231.JPG

:hurry: Time passes so slow when you are waiting for ripening.......I Love peas Almost as much as canna...Almost...:biggrin:

I Love the Euphoric Highs...:biggrin:..but I Call them Trouble....:crying:..everything is Funny...you drive everybody else nuts.

Hey...I'm allowed an odd day.........................................................:pass:..or two...................

All picked by hand..and it is only Half of the field....:headbang:..the farmer dropped us a nice big sack full off...he is a nice farmer...

we always get sharies..

View attachment 1018365

:hurry: Time passes so slow when you are waiting for ripening.......I Love peas Almost as much as canna...Almost...:biggrin:
Like watching paint dry lol
I'm dying to try some anvil or Alf I fact any of duplex strains they all look great yeilders wwwile grow was fantastic

Back