IMAG0305.jpg
Week 3 update. Got some leaf curling upward but should be straight in a day or so. 3 triangle dragons by Terrestrial Bean company. Bad couple days so sorry about the sucky pic. Triangle dragons at 17 days and are on 12/12 to keep some photos I got going small. In 1.5 gallon buckets. And it's the 3 in the back that's the triangles. The one up front is a mad dragon by TBC as well I think at 14 days. @archie gemmill @GoAuto6

Last edited:
Good deal @Qbgrower Sorry for rushing you as I've been a day ahead, (in my head:shrug:), the last couple days for some reason. :crying:

:yoinks: You haven't been smoking that wacky tobaccy stuff.........................................have you....?

[HASHTAG]#smokemoreweed[/HASHTAG] :pass:

I've narrowed it down to these 3 ladies.
Day 15

The one in the middle is a bruiser @Conrad Poohs ..great growth for 15 days....:headbang:

@archie gemmill still terrestial bean company battle rep?? Week 3 update triangle dragon View attachment 1018557

How are you finding the pots @Mizzo81 ...?............:pass:..the girls are looking good on them...

evening Mizzo :pass:yep thats me :toke: cheers.my 20p is on the grapey walter Conrad :pass:
:pighug:

For a Win @archie gemmill ..?..you after a threadmark for it.....:eyebrows:

They got any 60 day wonders I still ready to join :smoking:

Morning @hairyman :bighug:

I wont be able to upload any pics until 2moro bro, been out of data.

No Problems...:headbang:

The one up front is a mad dragon by TBC as well I think at 14 days.

I Think @GoAuto6 named that one after me @natertots ................:dragon2:............looking great..all of them.....:pass:

View attachment 1018625

Happy friday
:pass::pass:

@CTb1 @Dichoti
Need week 3 updates for bomb seeds or have i missed them?
View attachment 1018628

I think the overall winner will be a bomb seed plant
[HASHTAG]#bombsquad[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#bombseeds[/HASHTAG]
[HASHTAG]#championship battle[/HASHTAG]

Morning @woody :bighug: threadmarked.

There is a Call on social media to name 20th March 2019 as World Autoflower day.

We are running with it.........:pass:....so March 20th 2019 will be Big Battle Party Day....

It is mid week..not your normal updates day but if you can...bring us a photo in [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] ...:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#bootycall[/HASHTAG] :dancer:...by this stage we will be around 5 weeks from Final Poll day...the girls should be putting on their curves...
so it is an Ideal opportunity to see who can pick the Winner from the contestants....:aha:..See how good your eye is...

Sooo..save the date......... [HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG]

and we'll work on getting some prizes rustled up for it....:amazon: [HASHTAG]#cannabisgrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]

:yoinks: You haven't been smoking that wacky tobaccy stuff.........................................have you....?

[HASHTAG]#smokemoreweed[/HASHTAG] :pass:

Who me, surely not Aunty Mossy :hookah: :baked:

There is a Call on social media to name 20th March 2019 as World Autoflower day.

We are running with it.........:pass:....so March 20th 2019 will be Big Battle Party Day....

It is mid week..not your normal updates day but if you can...bring us a photo in [HASHTAG]#showusyourbush[/HASHTAG] ...:amazon:

[HASHTAG]#bootycall[/HASHTAG] :dancer:...by this stage we will be around 5 weeks from Final Poll day...the girls should be putting on their curves...
so it is an Ideal opportunity to see who can pick the Winner from the contestants....:aha:..See how good your eye is...

Sooo..save the date......... [HASHTAG]#bethereifyoudare[/HASHTAG]

and we'll work on getting some prizes rustled up for it....:amazon: [HASHTAG]#cannabisgrowingjustgotcompetitive[/HASHTAG]
I hear that day it's also a very special ladies birthday! :d5:

It's only fitting as you are also known as the Queen of the Autoflower! :bow:

All hail to Queen Mossy! :worship:

Back