No but the banana peels will be lol. Yeah @Alchemy i was thinkin bout doin 1 in a 4x4 raised bed with Oklahoma soil underneath. Cant get more native then that lmao
My money be on the raised bed hands down, if it was me id be tilling that OKIE soil in with all your potting soil. Cant beat The Best haha. But I got.native soil that you can truly dig 6 feet down and never hit a rock, rich dark brown greatness.
But when I lived in a all.clay area. I Had to.use.pots myself. Sucks.when u gotta.use.a.pot outside.

Raised bed it is then. Thanks for info brother
Nothing compares to outdoor, Its just.....no words can describe its greatness lmao I love everything about it.

The hard rains,winds,bugs everything that year has to offer, me running thru hardcore rain storms to stabilize a plant lmao trying to jerk.em.up.from.choppers in the air, detouring wildlife hahaha thats fking growing.
Its my main holiday Lmao lts a long holiday 2 Haha.
Fall hits and as you walk thru the wilderness you can smell those reaking buds a long way off, she looks more crazy every hour at that point.
Good luck.brother, I cant fking wait I litterly go.wild in the.growing season lmao

Last edited:
Hey buddy, if you're planting where there's predatory animals make sure to amend your soil with your blood a bone meal a while before you plant to avoid having your gals dug up! :thumbsup:
Went shopping for shit to get my first organic outdoor grow this year. Wanna start with 30 gallon fabric pots. Try to get some real monsters. Start indoor next month and put outdoor end of april. Gonna do the dinafem quik critical, dinafem blue widow, chocolope and thin mint cookies photos and a few autos. I still got a couple amendments to get but what yall think about these so far?View attachment 1015043 like i said its my first organic so let me know what im missing or what i dont need. Thanks my friends

Amen brother, outdoor growing is the tits! I love everything about it as well!! I've never flowered a plant indoors and have no interest in doing so! Very happy I can grow year round outdoors!:shooty:
Nothing compares to outdoor, Its just.....no words can describe its greatness lmao I love everything about it.

The hard rains,winds,bugs everything that year has to offer, me running thru hardcore rain storms to stabilize a plant lmao trying to jerk.em.up.from.choppers in the air, detouring wildlife hahaha thats fking growing.
Its my main holiday Lmao lts a long holiday 2 Haha.
Fall hits and as you walk thru the wilderness you can smell those reaking buds a long way off, she looks more crazy every hour at that point.
Good luck.brother, I cant fking wait I litterly go.wild in the.growing season lmao

20190214_210840.jpg

Back