@archie gemmill general battle update. No real changes nutes are 2.5 grams per gallon of mega Crop. Pulled the weaker 2 plants after the biggest one showed sex and was a lady. She will get repotted in her forever home sometime this week
20190215_151947.jpg
[HASHTAG]#teamaustralia[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#HPG[/HASHTAG]

@archie gemmill General Battle
Week 2 update
5 gallon buckets
18/6

Is it still the 14th somewhere? Sorry this is late. Rough week 2 — had a bout with pythium on 2 seedlings and decided to restart rather than nurse them along.

Ages:
Dutch day 0
Meph day 2
Dina day 5
GSC day 15

CB680305-1684-4F28-9130-EB491728A586.png

@woody @archie gemmill

Week 3 update

Oh the girls had a rough week!! Found out the ph pen wasn't calibrated right and that was the cause of the issues i had. But all is better, not going to win any beauty contest but will push to finish line.

Product used: sledge hammer flush:
Flushed with 2 gallons of SH and 2 gallons plain pH water @6.03

BB#1 Day 25,

15502323130113310469464220433757.jpg

BB#2 battle plant day 19

1550232404073444197003475956059.jpg

New growth looks promising!
Hopefully she'll pull thru, I just want to make it to finish line!

Last edited:
Amen brother, outdoor growing is the tits! I love everything about it as well!! I've never flowered a plant indoors and have no interest in doing so! Very happy I can grow year round outdoors!:shooty:
Damn right, indoor was just adaptation from the choppers in the sky, every little thing all these new growers are learning comes from the old.original outdoor warriors, when I was like 14 I knew some OGs that was in thier 70s grown thier whole life, and they didnt learn from internet lol

Bonsai a plant was just tieing your outdoor crops to the ground, keep em short out of choppers sight,(now ppl think they learning a technique called LST.. lmao) same old man told me back then THC is just sugar and how he made a water coca cola mixture to spray on his buds... I thought he was crazy ass old man back then for that haha, then years later I read about the mollasses being used...
im glad I got to actually meet and learn from some of the originals who figured all this out on thier own before it was ever on the internet.
I also know another old trick from that old school man that ive never seen on internet still, its about the first stage of seedling life and bet it would work great for autos as well. Wish that old man was still around RIP, bc Id be digging for all his info. And his seed stock haha

Back