Looking great!
Are you going to transplant these seedlings into bigger pots in these drinking cups hence all the holes or are you going to remove the cup?
Starter cups that go inside solid color solos==Use them to watch root growth.....holes for drainage and airflow...will be going into 3 gallon felt pots....this next week

Went shopping for shit to get my first organic outdoor grow this year. Wanna start with 30 gallon fabric pots. Try to get some real monsters. Start indoor next month and put outdoor end of april. Gonna do the dinafem quik critical, dinafem blue widow, chocolope and thin mint cookies photos and a few autos. I still got a couple amendments to get but what yall think about these so far?
20190214_171831.jpg
like i said its my first organic so let me know what im missing or what i dont need. Thanks my friends

Went shopping for shit to get my first organic outdoor grow this year. Wanna start with 30 gallon fabric pots. Try to get some real monsters. Start indoor next month and put outdoor end of april. Gonna do the dinafem quik critical, dinafem blue widow, chocolope and thin mint cookies photos and a few autos. I still got a couple amendments to get but what yall think about these so far?View attachment 1015043 like i said its my first organic so let me know what im missing or what i dont need. Thanks my friends

I can't see any baby milk powder or cornflakes :rofl:

Nice selection of goodies :d5:

Went shopping for shit to get my first organic outdoor grow this year. Wanna start with 30 gallon fabric pots. Try to get some real monsters. Start indoor next month and put outdoor end of april. Gonna do the dinafem quik critical, dinafem blue widow, chocolope and thin mint cookies photos and a few autos. I still got a couple amendments to get but what yall think about these so far?View attachment 1015043 like i said its my first organic so let me know what im missing or what i dont need. Thanks my friends
Youll be having alot of fun, and get some nice big ass mommas, but true monsters come from tilling at least a 3x3 area for one plant. (Blessed with awesome native soil)
I've used that soil.b4 indoor it was pretty good, I liked it.
Hope to see you on the outdoor comp, for photos hahaha:muahaha::growing:

I got you down @jb_moviefan :headbang:

I think its a bad seed batch :shrug: Autoseeds has reached out and gonna save the last 3 and do a paper towel germ to see
What strain were you having trouble with @Dabber ? :shrug:

I got you down @SOOTDAWG :headbang:

I've heard from everyone but @CTb1 :shrug:

Back