Dinafem week#2.

20190214_130532.jpg

@TheMongol

Thanks @Mavadines. I'm using the unofficial advanced nutrient schedule provided by @Spanglish with some slight modifications. The biggest change has come when I started putting a large plastic tube in the center of the pot and watering 1L of my wk1-3 solution to runoff, removing the tube, then germinating directly in the pot with a clear cup on top to keep humidity. I see the tap root come out the bottom of the pot in a week or less, and then I start watering around the perimeter of the pot to encourage the roots to stretch sideways. I can consistently get a plant to fill a 5 gal pot in 4 weeks so full with roots that you can't get your finger past the top soil.

The Cherry Bomb and Dreamberry are already taking 2L daily, and I'll soak the pot till runoff (3.5L+) when I switch to week 5 nutes for those 2 tomorrow. The Gorilla Glue is goin strong but slow, still getting wk4 nutes for another week or so, and I'm not sure what's up with the THC Bomb? It's leaves are papery and a bit discolored, might just chop her in a day or 2 if she doesn't start sprinting.

Mephisto, Short Stuff, and DinaFem are to young to comment, but they're all going well.

@Bailey

Seedstockers Grow Battle Week 3 Update:

Candy Dawg Auto day 25 in soil and my main candidate for the battle due to strength and LST response: Have done two bends on her to try and achieve the z like mainstem shape that has given me good results before and I seem to already have achieved a few dominant colas besides the mainstem so far
IMG_20190214_183535.jpg

Nicole Cream Auto day 25 in soil: done the same on this one but her response is a little strange. Not seeing the sidebranching I would expect.
IMG_20190214_183502.jpg

Both have been put on a little Biobizz feed, alternating 0.5ml/l of both Biogrow and fish mix pHd with a couple drops if lemon.

Attachments

• IMG_20190214_183535.jpg
    IMG_20190214_183535.jpg
    191.5 KB · Views: 25
@Bailey

Seedstockers Grow Battle Week 3 Update:

Candy Dawg Auto day 25 in soil and my main candidate for the battle due to strength and LST response: Have done two bends on her to try and achieve the z like mainstem shape that has given me good results before and I seem to already have achieved a few dominant colas besides the mainstem so far
View attachment 1014926
Nicole Cream Auto day 25 in soil: done the same on this one but her response is a little strange. Not seeing the sidebranching I would expect.
View attachment 1014927

Both have been put on a little Biobizz feed, alternating 0.5ml/l of both Biogrow and fish mix pHd with a couple drops if lemon.
Thanks m8 nice n early ma man

Back