Checked my pH of the water I've used to far and it was sitting around 7.3. Autopot res with air stone around 6.6. Used pH down to take it to 6.3. Tips seem to be getting worse so I've turned on the autopot, heres hoping she doesn't get any worse.

Qb
hi pal i use autopots get rid of the air stone that's your problem get a small submersible pump instead i can point you in the right direction as mine doesn't sway the ph at all and im on my 6th grow using them with great results

Cheers @St. Tom Do you have a diary on the go? I'd like to follow along.

The pH in the Res is holding steady at 6.3 with air stone but I'll keep an eye on it. What pump is it you use? I was using water straight from the tap for the first 2 weeks at 7.3 with no dechlorinator which I think has maybe caused the problem.

Qb

Cheers @St. Tom Do you have a diary on the go? I'd like to follow along.

The pH in the Res is holding steady at 6.3 with air stone but I'll keep an eye on it. What pump is it you use? I was using water straight from the tap for the first 2 weeks at 7.3 with no dechlorinator which I think has maybe caused the problem.

Qb
https://www.autoflower.org/threads/sanlight-q6w-test-grow.68474/

3x fast and vast +1 gsc remo supercharged kit .led first time grow
https://www.autoflower.org/t...o-supercharged-kit-led-first-time-grow.61282/ completed
thats my test grow at the top but check the one below also it also i grew some monsters on that grow but id love you to check them out

Hello fellow GoTY competitors... @St. Tom ...not an official update...just whats going on....so, I couldn't be happier with these two Zamnesia Cherry Bud....they have stretched a little, like I planned for by leaving them low......they picked up a tiny tiny calmag deficiency....one maybe two rust spots....but its all good now.....I have moved them to the front of my tent, near the fan where the wind is strongest, to help them strengthen up.....they are now pushing out the third node and being fed about every third day at the moment, this leaves them quite lite....but will build a good root network....the way they are growing I might be showing them the blade sooner than I thought hmmm!....Today is day 14 for these little lady's and they were fed at the following values:
Ph = 5.85
Ec = 1.6
IMG_20190214_123610_hdr.jpg
IMG_20190214_123603_hdr.jpg

Last edited:
beautiful dog pal i love seeing other peoples dogs my dogs are just companions i couldn't breed my girl as id want to keep pups and my wife wouldn't have that

Thats a awesome looking german Shepard in your pic brother. Stud fees? Haha.

Myn are companions as well, but my ordinary dogs used to cost me 50 to 100 bucks for a pure bred game pit off the street haha(thats why I got.fed up bc now those same 50 dollar dogs costing 350 and up lmao)

So I realized if I wanna put out a large chunk of money on a dog im gonna have to go all out and Just start breeding my own line lol

Which is really right up.my alley.
So im breeding these for companionship and shows.
Depending on how they look.when they're born price shld be from 1k to 3k a pup.
And if you breed em, your right, you gotta be prepared if worst comes to worst to.keep the whole litter! lol
but ill def be keeping the keeper phenos my self as well hahaha, gonna have to limit my self to 2 pups per litter lol.
These pups should throw a fair amount of tris.

Back